LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

3 minutes ago, danmarks said:

Where have you seen this? 

They are doing 1 date at new orleans jazz fest in april.

Roger daltrey is doing his solo stuff june and july.

They were playing a gig in Paris on the Sunday of Glastonbury in 2015 but still ended up at the festival

It's incredible that we're all getting our knickers in a twist and the only thing Emily might say is they've increased the number of long drops or she's really excited about the plans they've got for the wood this year. Love this place.

😂

3 minutes ago, danmarks said:

Where have you seen this? 

They are doing 1 date at new orleans jazz fest in april.

Roger daltrey is doing his solo stuff june and july.

I wasn’t being serious - that’s would be next level shit. I joke sometimes too yanno.

Just now, JoeyT said:

It's incredible that we're all getting our knickers in a twist and the only thing Emily might say is they've increased the number of long drops or she's really excited about the plans they've got for the wood this year. Love this place.

😂

Not sure excited is the word 

3 minutes ago, Miyn said:

Can't wait for Matt to tell us he told us so, whenever a headliner is announced, as he brings up a post 3 months ago of him being absolutely convinced they (and about 100 different headliners) were going to play.

If you throw enough shit…..

Fuck me, I’m exhausted following this thread. Can’t wait for Emily to clear up this carnage. 

IMO, Kendrick/Macca/Swift becoming Eilish/Styles/GnR could be the biggest drop in quality in the history of the festival. 

I would be shocked if they booked guns n roses to headline in the current era. It would go down like a lead balloon

would be up there with the who as the lamest pyramid booking of recent years. Dinosaurs literally decades past their prime. Awful.

Edited by Memory Man
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Fuck me, I’m exhausted following this thread. Can’t wait for Emily to clear up this carnage. 

IMO, Kendrick/Macca/Swift becoming Eilish/Styles/GnR could be the biggest drop in quality in the history of the festival. 

I agree ... for me its poor ( but im an oldie ) will still be hammering F5 though ... but wont be at the pyramid for a headliner for the first time in 14 festivals 

┏┓
┃┃╱╲ in
┃╱╱╲╲ this
╱╱╭╮╲╲forum
▔▏┗┛▕▔ we
╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲
respect Matt's manic

contribution to the buzz
╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲
▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔

• Upvote 2

If it does turn out to be Macca and Kendrick then @Matt42 owes everyone a drink due to the amount of hysteria caused.

I'm actually questioning if it was him who set up the Politics4all twitter account with his clickbait style of posting on here.

Edited by JoeyT