LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

25 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

1D99F948-EC60-46AC-B99B-9B184F050980.png

22 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

What an odd tweet to reply to 

Reading between the lines a lot (esp. as the only headliner we have confirmed isn't British) I reckon the reason she went off that tweet is because they will announce a second headliner this month and then the 3rd and final will be announced on the lineup poster itself, as the poster will then demonstrate the complete set of headliners, thereby answering that tweet's question. So in short, we will get the same headliner announcement schedule as they did in 2020. 

Forgive me, there's been about 10 pages since I went away and can't be arsed reading back through them, but this basically means nothing has actually changed since we woke up this morning, right?

I mean, if they had Harry Styles ready to go there is little to be gained by not naming him now. If anything you'd think he'd want the big announcement ahead of the Brits.

"Later this month" to me suggests giving Kendrick time to get some new stuff out and some dates announced...

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Oh and I've just found out West Brom have sacked their manager!

It's all kicked off while I've been out.

Could he be headlining? What a time to have had a busy day at work. Secretly chuffed at all the worst set of headliners comments as that's what I am hoping for. Get all those bucket listers putting their tickets back in the pot to give me a better chance of being there. I average 1 Pyramid headliner a year and given one year I saw 3 and another 2 it means I have plenty of years away from the Pyramid and they have been some of my favourites. 

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

Could he be headlining? What a time to have had a busy day at work. Secretly chuffed at all the worst set of headliners comments as that's what I am hoping for. Get all those bucket listers putting their tickets back in the pot to give me a better chance of being there. I average 1 Pyramid headliner a year and given one year I saw 3 and another 2 it means I have plenty of years away from the Pyramid and they have been some of my favourites. 

Surely Billie Eilish confirmed and Harry Styles rumoured does you fewer favours in the resale than Macca and Kendrick?