LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

Anyone reckon it was meant to be today but then Celeste dropping out pushed it along 1 more day? Or do you think that wouldn't have affected anything? I guess I can imagine Doja Cat as well as Celeste might have affected things a little bit.

1 minute ago, t0paz said:

I’m trying to remember the last time it was physically printed in the Guardian the day it was released. It could explain an early time if they decided to go that way again?

I was thinking about this earlier. I reckon those days are gone right?

2 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Anyone reckon it was meant to be today but then Celeste dropping out pushed it along 1 more day? Or do you think that wouldn't have affected anything? I guess I can imagine Doja Cat as well as Celeste might have affected things a little bit.

Oh I must have missed that did Celeste drop out? 😞

Alright everyone! Great to see all the positivity. Excitement for the festival took a bit of a hit recently with some personal bits and pieces going on, but getting back in to gear and ready for 10am (x)!

18 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Celeste wasnt sub headlining the Pyramid like Doja wouldve. West Holts could just leave an open spot and sort it  later cause of the timing they were facing with the release. 4th down on WH isnt holding up a schedule release and poster drop.  Right now, unless Billie, Macca, Kendrick or Diana cancel, this is coming.

Edited by Suprefan

11 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Maybe Daphne and Celeste are the replacement, hoping nobody notices.

Tbf the album they put out a few years ago was surprisingly great.

Saw them do a small gig with an emo band supporting. A room of drunk people shouting "UP YOUR BUTT WITH A COCONUT!" was quality.