LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

6 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Did it say specifically say the festivals plans or the bbc's plans. I would say its Bbc talking about their stuff and maybe get a couple of fest things. No way theyre gonna be beholden to the beeb on a full reveal. Never a good mix to tie yourself to that.

She says this

“cannot wait for Glasto, will be revealing more plans right here on the breakfast show tomorrow, make sure you’re here”

1 minute ago, dogeggs said:

I think you’re right. We could well be on for a drop today… then the BBC go heavier with their Glastonbury advertising from tomorrow. 

Pretty sure the most the BBC don’t really get into the depths of the full lineup anyway - it’s more about broadcasting stuff

Just now, FloorFiller said:

The lack of a Pilton Palais announcement thus far had me doubting today being the big one, so I’m anticipating we get that today and the full thing tomorrow (hopefully).

That's my current thoughts as well. It also handily means if we do get anything today it's a nice bonus!

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

The lack of a Pilton Palais announcement thus far had me doubting today being the big one, so I’m anticipating we get that today and the full thing tomorrow (hopefully).

Why do we need Pilton palais!

15 minutes ago, CJL9494 said:

To me that just sounds like the BBC's television plans. Of course it could coincide with the lineup drop but not 100% linked IMO.

I just don't understand what they'd be saying about their coverage that works fill a whole segment? Other than " you can watch it all live in the BBC". 

It'll be too coincide with full set time releases and discuss any surprises. Tbf strong possibility the BBC got some sort of press release about it today which is embargoed until tomorrow. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

I just don't understand what they'd be saying about their coverage that works fill a whole segment? Other than " you can watch it all live in the BBC". 

It'll be too coincide with full set time releases and discuss any surprises. Tbf strong possibility the BBC got some sort of press release about it today which is embargoed until tomorrow. 

Who’s playing BBC introducing. Where you can get the coverage. Presenters reminiscing to build anticipation. 

There’s not actually much time to talk on R1 is there? A few quick links between songs. Wouldn’t need much to fill. 

Edited by blutarsky

Just now, blutarsky said:

Who’s playing BBC introducing. Where you can get the coverage. Presenters reminiscing to build anticipation. 

Also they will be delving into some of their favourites and playing songs by them… but the full lineup needs to come first!