LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

2 minutes ago, kalifire said:

There's no mention of Emily being on the radio tomorrow, just news about the BBC's plans for the festival.

Well that serves me right for not doing my research and typing on here after just opening my eyes 😂

Just now, JoeyT said:

Well that serves me right for not doing my research and typing on here after just opening my eyes 😂

I still think the line up is coming today, though. It seems a random day for a guest host to talk about Glasto, unless it ties in with Neil's info.

2 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Back in 2013 on this date we got the full lineup with running order but NO set times! We must have been an understanding bunch back then…

A0C5C598-4B54-423C-9CD9-D7EC0C3F046D.thumb.jpeg.69dd412c6f21e88726fd34366b2e7055.jpeg

The biggest question I'd have had would be why Avalon's stage is in red but all the others are in blue.

4 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Surely that Instagram post confirms that it’s coming on Tuesday? I want the full lineup today as much as everybody else does, but how anyone can take anything else from that Insta post is beyond me.

I’m just not sure how much faith I’m willing to put in to that instagram post.

Much more likely you’ll find me betting my house on information from total strangers on the internet!

4 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Seemingly two possibilities.....

1. Neil's info is right, the band are wrong and it's today

2. The band are right, Neil's info is wrong and it's tomorrow

Either way, not long to go. 

Or both are right and the band are free to announce themselves on Tuesday because the official announcement is some time on Monday 

3 minutes ago, dogeggs said:

I’d be chuffed to bits if it came out today, but with both that insta post..and Emily being on the radio tomorrow - signs pointing toward a Tuesday drop for me.

Either way - it’s going to be a good week!

Emily isn’t on the radio tomorrow 

Just now, wilko8 said:

Why would a band have to wait for a day after the official announcement??

Nah what people mean is they were told 31st May as a provisional date.

I highly doubt they’ve told everyone on the lineup the exact date the full lineup is dropping, just when they expect it by.