LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

16 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Dont know what to say then. It was my first time in 2017 and I got around fine everywhere i wanted to go. Although not being a drinker might help. Just have that kind of memory where I can go through some places a couple times and not forget.

It did enable me to find it, but I have got some older pdf versions which are searchable 

Screenshot_20220521-180926.jpg

4 hours ago, gigpusher said:

This was the 2019 Wednesday Rum Shack line up. I knew I had seen someone there on Wednesday as it's where I went after the Efestivals meet. 

image.thumb.png.919f734a2803619d66f8b0c4be97f981.png

I went to see Grace Savage after the meet too! (Did we go together?  I don't think I was that far gone but who knows?)  I think I may have gone with @Watergirl

8 hours ago, Rex2 said:

Is there normally music on Wednesday? 

8 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Nothing on the 2019 line-up page but there is on the 2017 one.Screenshot_20220521-135801_Chrome.thumb.jpg.122e10566ba4dbcad3a7e342ce7cebed.jpg

Screenshot_20220521-135919_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e631e9eb0e05d6a961524f5bb0f10b2e.jpg

I had an outer body experience in the Wednesday in the rum shack. Can confirm there was definitely music on there.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

I went to see Grace Savage after the meet too! (Did we go together?  I don't think I was that far gone but who knows?)  I think I may have gone with @Watergirl

No we didn’t. I don’t think I noticed anyone that I had been chatting to at the meet there but I know I added her to my clashfinder on the advice of someone from the forum. 

2 minutes ago, BreadMakesYouFat? said:

Last night I officially had my first Glastonbury dream/nightmare of the year where I was at the festival and the lineup still hadn't been announced. Clearly my subconscious knew we're only a month out!

I dreamt 2 nights ago that my ticket was due to arrive the day before the festival, but it didn't arrive in time!

6 hours ago, gigpusher said:

No we didn’t. I don’t think I noticed anyone that I had been chatting to at the meet there but I know I added her to my clashfinder on the advice of someone from the forum. 

Was thinking I didn't remember that! I have seen Gecko at the Rum Shack tough, on a Wed or Thu.

Edited by Watergirl

2 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Do they usually have their own announcement?

If not... then...

T&C announcement has been and gone. They could just be releasing the full Caberet stuff without anything from the official site.

Or....

Edited by Gnomicide

18 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

T&C announcement has been and gone. They could just be releasing the full Caberet stuff without anything from the official site.

Or....

Bring on Tuesday?

8 hours ago, Watergirl said:

Was thinking I didn't remember that! I have seen Gecko at the Rum Shack tough, on a Wed or Thu.

Maybe it was that one - I remember going to the Rum Shack with you one time I think?