LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

Sorry, I'm being an idiot. I meant Sunday, and then got too excited. 

Ben

nightmares on wax are sunday headliner. i've heard those exact words.

Just now, Acid_Haze said:

No chance! Nightmares on Wax are a Glade headliner, not a West Holts headliner

west holts, definitely i heard it from the guy who bookjed the stage.

1 minute ago, Neil said:

nightmares on wax are sunday headliner. i've heard those exact words.

Bicep and bicep's management have confirmed to multiple of us they are Sunday WH. Their tour date is also the sunday on their website - where else could they possibly be? They won't be pyramid, PSB is other, y&y subbing other and nowhere else they could safely fit?

http://www.bicepmusic.com/tour/

Edited by gfa

For reference. Maybe Nightmares on Wax and Bicep swapped so NoW are now saturday but Neil’s info hasn’t got this updated? That would make sense with Simz on Friday???

95569B4A-DE70-4419-AFFD-4B0BFED166AB.png

Edited by gfa

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Caribou probs lowballed

WH or JP sub I reckon - not really lowballed as it was where they played last time. Strange that they’ve moved from Park headliner as that seemed perfect for them, especially as Jessie Ware and Courtney Barnett would’ve made more sense further up the lineup/in JP, imo. 

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

west holts, definitely i heard it from the guy who bookjed the stage.

3 minutes ago, sisco said:

And Bicep have also confirmed they’re the Sunday headliner.  

so someone is telling porkies

Bicep website says, 26th which is Sunday. 

Capture.JPG

Just now, Neil said:

i'm wrong about nightmares on wax being sunday headliner?

Pretty certain of it, Bicep confirmed and their management confirmed on instagram in DMs they were sunday and their website says sunday. Far too big to have any other slot left really (thats also at night for their show). Headlined Field Day which is 50k last year and headlining everywhere they go this year.

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

i'm wrong about nightmares on wax being sunday headliner?

I mean Bicep could be subbing and NOW closing, but it would be strange as Bicep are far far bigger right now and it would be strange to see them take a slot without a light show.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Yeah Nightmares on Wax makes far more sense as Bicep’s sub than as a headliner himself. 

makes sense as a head;liner cos of headlining the losrt stage whatever year that was.

If Bicep are playing West Holts on Sunday, then they are headlining it.  We know that they are playing on Sunday from public info on their website, so I don't see any other possibility.   They've headlined everything they've played in recent times. 

Just now, stuie said:

If Bicep are playing West Holts on Sunday, then they are headlining it.  We know that they are playing on Sunday from public info on their website, so I don't see any other possibility.   They've headlined everything they've played in recent times. 

thsts gotta be right cos i was mistaken about nightmares on wax.

52 minutes ago, Neil said:

i'm hearing  big announcement has changed to 30th, but might change again because of doja cat.

Presumably the adjustments regarding Doja Cat (and any other cancellations) relate exclusively to the bigger stages. Hopefully they can continue releasing lineups from the smaller stages so I'm not left with just three weeks to listen to half of the lineup. I'm particularly eager to see who is playing Green Futures and the Bandstand. I've had a few good Wednesdays and Thursdays there...