LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

20 minutes ago, leath02 said:

Does Pilton Palais really need a poster pre main one? 

@Gnomicide has it always had one?

4 out of the 6 announcements it's had have come before the full lineup.

But since the 2015 changes, only 2 before the poster, once (2016) not at all.

Edited by Gnomicide

25 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

The head says week after next.

The heart says Tuesday.

Yeah, that May 24th date is slipping away fast considering what we’ve still got left of the stage announcements. Week after seems far more likely considering we’ve still got Block9 and West Holts (and whatever else) to come and only one day left to announce them.

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah, that May 24th date is slipping away fast considering what we’ve still got left of the stage announcements. Week after seems far more likely considering we’ve still got Block9 and West Holts (and whatever else) to come and only one day left to announce them.

Could also be Wed-Fri next week I guess.

If we've only got Block 9, WH and (maybe) PP not impossible we could shift from 24th to 25th-27th. 

3 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Could also be Wed-Fri next week I guess.

If we've only got Block 9, WH and (maybe) PP not impossible we could shift from 24th to 25th-27th. 

Still got that bit of info from the John Peel guy who said they were announcing June though, so if it’s not the 24th I’m very much expecting June rather than later in May. Hopefully June 1st though - I need to figure out my Primavera clashes ffs.

5 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

What are the chances of a 10am announcement today? I know they don't usually come on Saturdays but if the full thing is out on the 24th it'd mean we'd need one on the weekend and one on Monday (West Holts, Block9).

In 6 minutes we’ll find out

36 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

What are the chances of a 10am announcement today? I know they don't usually come on Saturdays but if the full thing is out on the 24th it'd mean we'd need one on the weekend and one on Monday (West Holts, Block9).

Not very good I’d say 

Just now, zeppelin said:

Must admit - I see separate stage announcements as pretty pointless a after the big one. 

But if it means we're still on for Tuesday, I'll take it!

Don’t see an area like Block9 not getting it’s own pre full lineup dropping personally.

WH have been confirmed as having their own and Pilton Palais yet to come as well.

Much more likely we’ll get those 3 announcements this coming week and then the full drop w/c 30th May I’d say…

12 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

on’t see an area like Block9 not getting it’s own pre full lineup dropping personally.

its definitely getting its own, thats about a week away.