LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

54 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Hoping for Glade or Block 9, expecting Kidz Field.

10am.

#thereisnopattern
#ifits10amtodaymaybethereisapattern

Not having a pattern has become too predictable now. Occasionally throwing in a pattern keeps us on our toes. 

I’m expecting 10am Tuesdays and Fridays until the 24th

#thereisnopatternapartfromthatoneyearwheretherewasone

1 hour ago, EFC1996 said:

Glade today 10am 

1 hour ago, morph100 said:

Guess or informed?

1 hour ago, EFC1996 said:

Pure guess mate 

We need a system for differentiating guesses and info, otherwise you get people’s hopes up. Maybe just tag your post “guess” or “based on info”? 

9 hours ago, zeppelin said:

Would absolutely love The Glade or West Holts tomorrow but pretty sure we're due the Kidzfield poster now.

Refusing to get my hopes up about the 24th but, just imagine, that's only two weeks away! 

24th sounds about right to me. It'll be roughly four weeks before gates open, which seems about right.

13 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

We need a system for differentiating guesses and info, otherwise you get people’s hopes up. Maybe just tag your post “guess” or “based on info”? 

Unless a specific source is quoted I would just assume complete guess in this thread, which is the case 99% of the time

9 hours ago, zeppelin said:

Would absolutely love The Glade or West Holts tomorrow but pretty sure we're due the Kidzfield poster now.

Refusing to get my hopes up about the 24th but, just imagine, that's only two weeks away! 

What was reasoning behind 24th? i have noticed cineramageddon is dropping its tickets on the 25th this could conincide with the new line up drop?

2 minutes ago, Dazmandingo96 said:

What was reasoning behind 24th? i have noticed cineramageddon is dropping its tickets on the 25th this could conincide with the new line up drop?

Neil had info, the Cinerama news backs it up. 

Just now, tomstanley said:

Will there still be a further line up announcement with main stage additions? 

Pyramid/Other/JP will get their additions when the main lineup drops in a couple of weeks.

Holts/Park/Acoustic/a few others will probably get their own posters before then.

Hi folks, random question and not announcement related (hope that's ok to post here) but just wondered if anybody might know the answer with all the mighty glasto knowledge that floats around in the forum. Has there ever been a headliner you can remember who refused to have their set broadcast on TV? I'm going and my brother isn't and he's praying Kendrick's set is shown. Wondered if it was part of the contract agreements to show the sets or anything.

1 minute ago, JackDoesDrawing said:

Hi folks, random question and not announcement related (hope that's ok to post here) but just wondered if anybody might know the answer with all the mighty glasto knowledge that floats around in the forum. Has there ever been a headliner you can remember who refused to have their set broadcast on TV? I'm going and my brother isn't and he's praying Kendrick's set is shown. Wondered if it was part of the contract agreements to show the sets or anything.

Not a pyramid headliner but Massive Attack headlined the other on Sunday night in 2014 and it wasn't put on TV because of the content of their political messages between songs etc.