LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

16 minutes ago, eyebrain said:

Tried my luck - seems like the instagram poster that was discussed here earlier does not link their stage announcement to schedule announcement. So they’re either not related or the band is not told it’s related. 

320C53B6-082F-4265-954C-D8CE9B1F540C.png

Yes I take this as,  they have no idea about the full lineup. 

I'm way too excited now. Just imagine:

You're staring at the time on your phone - it's 11:59. You blink just as it transitions to 12:00. The notification appears - "Glastonbury Festival Tweeted". You don't think, you just instinctively click on it, excitement rushing through your veins...

"We're very excited to announce the 2022 programme of Glastonbury's legendary cinema tent, the Pilton Palais." 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Listening to 6music now and Gemma Cairney has said that tomorrow's show they will be going through the BBC's lineup schedule so I don't think they'll do that without the full lineup timings out.

I've realised that I've literally got nothing better to do today then wait for that to happen.

Somewhat concerning.

1 minute ago, Jeremy Irons said:

Gemma Cairney just said "find out the schedule for when you're there [glastonbury], at home or on BBC iplayer tomorrow" or something to that effect. 

Could be just in relation to the BBC's own activities at the festival, could also be... 

that def points towards them having it.and they can start pushing their own broadcast schedule because they can start saying that friday at such and such time theyll be airing their program and such.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Irons said:

Gemma Cairney just said "find out the schedule for when you're there [glastonbury], at home or on BBC iplayer tomorrow" or something to that effect. 

Could be just in relation to the BBC's own activities at the festival, could also be... 

From experience of recent years, when they talk about the "schedule" they mean which sets are going to be broadcasted on which channel/radio station, it's all about the lineup.