LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

4 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

Based on everything that's been released - and that will be released this week - how much extra do we think is going to be on the full drop? I can't imagine there's much more, it's just stage times now yeah?

I think there is around 30 acts from the main stages that are missing still. 

3 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

Pilton Palais today? They updated their social media Tuesday so must be imminent.

I feel that they might not do the two cinema ones on consecutive days so I think Williams Green later today and Block9 tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, TheDayman said:

Based on everything that's been released - and that will be released this week - how much extra do we think is going to be on the full drop? I can't imagine there's much more, it's just stage times now yeah?

Plenty. If you subtract the acts from the initial main poster that have been announced so far in specific areas there are only about 40 left with about 80 scheduled spots to fill in between Pyramid, Other and John Peel

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheDayman said:

* long drop 😉

Just now, LinvoyPrimus said:

I just need to know if Wheel of Four Tunes are officially back on Sensation Seekers. Everything else is irrelevant.

I messaged them on FB a few weeks ago and got nothing back. I'm not holding out much hope.

42 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Unquestionably.

(I'm on an 0800-1900h shift and so will have zero opportunity to start my obsessional research)

Ben

Thanks for taking one for the team. My husband is also doing the same. He has to be up at 03:40 Monday morning to fly to Barcelona for work and won't be back until Thursday by which time I will have approximately 50 plans for him to look at 😄 

21 hours ago, DavoTheWorthy said:

Oh fair one - cheers for the links.

Yeah they haven't got enough acts on there to be full line-ups. Guess they're just teasers more than anything else!

Have they done a similar post for Firmly Rooted? They mentioned it when they dropped the first poster but still doesn’t seem to be on the map.