LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

2 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Absolute scenes if Bicep aren’t headlining and we can enjoy them AND Kendrick!!

Bicep and Kenny were my two of my three "must sees", the other being Di-Ro, so I would love it if I could see both, but doubt it'll pan out that way. 

54 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Bicep and Kenny were my two of my three "must sees", the other being Di-Ro, so I would love it if I could see both, but doubt it'll pan out that way. 

Would love Bicep to headline Friday but they confirmed for Sunday. Things can change though. 

There's no way they wouldn't headline somewhere though as the light show is vital.

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Is Girl In Red still playing? My kid will be gutted if she's not there, pretty much only act she really wanted to see.

It looks like she's keeping her bigger festival dates. Primavera just dropped their stage times and she's still on there. Glastonbury still listed on her website as well.

I suppose it all depends on how her voice holds up.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FakeEmpire said:

It looks like she's keeping her bigger festival dates. Primavera just dropped their stage times and she's still on there. Glastonbury still listed on her website as well.

I suppose it all depends on how her voice holds up.

That’s good news 👍

wh tomorrow, cinema wednesday, gap / surprise thursday , then block 9 on friday. all while i'm in Spain - bring it on!! Poster next week just as i arrive home too hopefully 🙂 

1 hour ago, gfa said:

wh tomorrow, cinema wednesday, gap / surprise thursday , then block 9 on friday. all while i'm in Spain - bring it on!! Poster next week just as i arrive home too hopefully 🙂 

I think this very likely. I can't see why Emily would choose to move everything forward. She always said June and we've still got a week's worth of announcments before the big drop. Next week Wed or Thurs I reckon.