LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

2 minutes ago, BreadMakesYouFat? said:

Last night I officially had my first Glastonbury dream/nightmare of the year where I was at the festival and the lineup still hadn't been announced. Clearly my subconscious knew we're only a month out!

I dreamt 2 nights ago that my ticket was due to arrive the day before the festival, but it didn't arrive in time!

6 hours ago, gigpusher said:

No we didn’t. I don’t think I noticed anyone that I had been chatting to at the meet there but I know I added her to my clashfinder on the advice of someone from the forum. 

Was thinking I didn't remember that! I have seen Gecko at the Rum Shack tough, on a Wed or Thu.

Edited by Watergirl

2 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Do they usually have their own announcement?

If not... then...

T&C announcement has been and gone. They could just be releasing the full Caberet stuff without anything from the official site.

Or....

Edited by Gnomicide

7 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Nothing tomorrow. West Holts tuesday... purely guessing

I'm so excited for the West Holts lineup! 

1. Because it's my favourite stage / area
  2. Because I'm harbouring a hope that Groove Armada will be on the lineup (I know it's not happening) 

So then…..

What are getting today? 

Block 9? West Holts? Nothing? 

Although we still don’t know if the full line up is coming tomorrow or not, I think we can all agree we’ll get it before the Jubilee, so the whole shebang within 8-9 days?!

49 minutes ago, nikkic said:

So then…..

What are getting today? 

Block 9? West Holts? Nothing? 

Although we still don’t know if the full line up is coming tomorrow or not, I think we can all agree we’ll get it before the Jubilee, so the whole shebang within 8-9 days?!

I think it'll be next Tuesday. Neil had info for tomorrow, which no doubt will have been accurate at the time. Stuff such as Doja Cat pulling out may have added a week to it.

To come: Pilton Palais, Block 9, WH. Pick 3 days this week... full thing next Tuesday. That's my guess

8 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I think it'll be next Tuesday. Neil had info for tomorrow, which no doubt will have been accurate at the time. Stuff such as Doja Cat pulling out may have added a week to it.

To come: Pilton Palais, Block 9, WH. Pick 3 days this week... full thing next Tuesday. That's my guess

Yeah this probably makes the most sense.

I expect we'll still all be glued to the screen tomorrow anyway, just in case....

Setting my expectations low too, especially because the Doja Cat issue. This way I can only be pleasantly surprised!

That will give me time to progress on the playlist listening of what we know so far and hopefully be ready for the add ons as they come.

14 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

This is my theory.

Full lineup on Weds 1st June though.

Fits well with what Emily said back in March…