LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

44 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Now I need a searchable map. 

Even after 37 years I can't navigate myself between all these smaller stages once I'm a bit erm tipsy. 

Smaller stages? In 2014 I couldn’t locate the West Holts before Jurassic 5 because I was that gone (blaming a combination of excess rain and cider). I just need my own personal West Country Sherpa who can take me where I need to go 

26 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

Smaller stages? In 2014 I couldn’t locate the West Holts before Jurassic 5 because I was that gone (blaming a combination of excess rain and cider). I just need my own personal West Country Sherpa who can take me where I need to go 

My wife is usually my navigator at Glastonbury. Will have to get my act together without her this year

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

The EE app was pretty useful When it came to that. 

I have still got the app and whilst it's certainly got a great map and has a filter, it isn't searchable. 

1 hour ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

I've had such experiences many times myself 🤣

57 minutes ago, Twiggy553 said:

My wife is usually my navigator at Glastonbury. Will have to get my act together without her this year

Maps on phones are definitely a blessing and help to make up for me no longer being in massive groups. 

11 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I have still got the app and whilst it's certainly got a great map and has a filter, it isn't searchable. 

I've had such experiences many times myself 🤣

Maps on phones are definitely a blessing and help to make up for me no longer being in massive groups. 

Dont know what to say then. It was my first time in 2017 and I got around fine everywhere i wanted to go. Although not being a drinker might help. Just have that kind of memory where I can go through some places a couple times and not forget.

16 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Dont know what to say then. It was my first time in 2017 and I got around fine everywhere i wanted to go. Although not being a drinker might help. Just have that kind of memory where I can go through some places a couple times and not forget.

It did enable me to find it, but I have got some older pdf versions which are searchable 

Screenshot_20220521-180926.jpg

4 hours ago, gigpusher said:

This was the 2019 Wednesday Rum Shack line up. I knew I had seen someone there on Wednesday as it's where I went after the Efestivals meet. 

image.thumb.png.919f734a2803619d66f8b0c4be97f981.png

I went to see Grace Savage after the meet too! (Did we go together?  I don't think I was that far gone but who knows?)  I think I may have gone with @Watergirl

9 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

I went to see Grace Savage after the meet too! (Did we go together?  I don't think I was that far gone but who knows?)  I think I may have gone with @Watergirl

No we didn’t. I don’t think I noticed anyone that I had been chatting to at the meet there but I know I added her to my clashfinder on the advice of someone from the forum.