LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

2 hours ago, gigpusher said:

First thought Nice poster

Second thought Imelda May does poetry?? She does and I like it! In fact this is a poem saying something I always say. 

Poster designed by my mate Scott Tyrell, who is also performing on the stage, and well worth checking out. 

Edited by Jon F
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Are we all just working on the theory that Pilton Palais has been bumped from having it's own announcement now?

I reckon it'll get one but after the main drop on the 24th. Same for Beat Hotel 2.0.

3 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Block 9 today @ 2pm

WH Monday @ 10am 

Full line up Tuesday @ 8am 

My guess

IMO I can't see this happening, they like to have a bit of space between announcements and perhaps they have pushed back from 24th. I'd guess block 9 will announce and West Holts said they will, so first half of next week for those, and then 27th or maybe 30th for full line up. I do think they'll want to avoid the whole Jubilee stuff that will kick off at the start of June and announce prior to it otherwise it'll be like 6/7th June!

1 minute ago, cwaite123 said:

IMO I can't see this happening, they like to have a bit of space between announcements and perhaps they have pushed back from 24th. I'd guess block 9 will announce and West Holts said they will, so first half of next week for those, and then 27th or maybe 30th for full line up. I do think they'll want to avoid the whole Jubilee stuff that will kick off at the start of June and announce prior to it otherwise it'll be like 6/7th June!

6th of onwards is way too late. I want to plan and get listening!

There's never been two announcements on the same day before (not ones that are on the official Glastonbury site anyway) so it seems unlikely they'd do that.

A weekend reveal seems a little more likely but the only previous ones since the whole area announcement thing started in 2015 are:

Saturday - T&C in 2016
Sunday - Silver Hayes in 2019

24th's not happening is it.

Unless something major happens or someone in the know says otherwise we're heading for the end of next week or early the following. 1st June given what Emily said previously is a distinct possibility still.

3 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

24th's not happening is it.

Unless something major happens or someone in the know says otherwise we're heading for the end of next week or early the following. 1st June given what Emily said previously is a distinct possibility still.

Maybe it will all be revealed today at 4pm🤔🤞🤞🤞

13 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

There's never been two announcements on the same day before (not ones that are on the official Glastonbury site anyway) so it seems unlikely they'd do that.

A weekend reveal seems a little more likely but the only previous ones since the whole area announcement thing started in 2015 are:

Saturday - T&C in 2016
Sunday - Silver Hayes in 2019

#thereisnopattern