LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

10 minutes ago, Jcatley said:

Dont think it’s been mentioned on this thread, but I thought the consensus was that Fontaines DC were lined up for the Park? 

Yeah was thinking the same, I reckon other stage as they played jp last time. Fontaines/Idles back to back would be very welcome..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

How I’ve missed that before is crazy. Hopefully on when I’ve got some down time

I was just thinking the same - not only have I not seen the, I haven't heard any mention of them.

Edit - until earlier this year that is.

Edited by Beerqueen

Always surprised Willliams Green doesn’t get its own announcement.  Usually 5/6 acts I want to see there.  Must be the largest space not to get its own individual poster?

Edited by Jon F

17 minutes ago, Jon F said:

Always surprised Willliams Green doesn’t get its own announcement.  Usually 5/6 acts I want to see there.  Must be the largest space not to get its own individual poster?

It did get one in 2019 but bizarrely, after it had already been included in the full line-up. 

7 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

It did get one in 2019 but bizarrely, after it had already been included in the full line-up. 

What a good lineup that was. Saw 7 of those acts including a couple of 3-act runs on the Fri night and Sauna Saturday. Looking forward to seeing what they have lined up this year

9 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

069F5B59-861F-4AFD-8F12-783DC2DB717C.jpeg

Unless we are getting just the times for just Cineramageddon’s on the 24th (or we get that before the 24th) I can't see us not getting the whole lot with that on sale 25th. Otherwise people will be buying that realises it clashes with XYZ and not going enmasse.

16 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

poster_clean_social_media-1.jpg

First thought Nice poster

Second thought Imelda May does poetry?? She does and I like it! In fact this is a poem saying something I always say. 

Edited by gigpusher
Adding a little bit of Imelda May poetry

11 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I just saw that poster... got all excited... thought, woah, WIlliams Green will be rammed for Fontaines DC... that's mad... copied, pasted, sent it to three different whatsapp groups... and then realised it was 2019's!

6 minutes ago, anditmakesmesmile said:

I just saw that poster... got all excited... thought, woah, WIlliams Green will be rammed for Fontaines DC... that's mad... copied, pasted, sent it to three different whatsapp groups... and then realised it was 2019's!

Sorry!