LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

3 minutes ago, giantkatestacks said:

I'm quite grumpy today and would like something else please Emily. I know it probably has to be Block 9 but WH is the dream. Otherwise its proper work for me and noone wants that!

Apart from the announcement of the area in 2010, West Holts has only had its own lineup announcement twice. Once it was after Block 9, once it was before, so no reason it has to be Block 9.

If it's true that West Holts is getting it's own announcement, I'm starting to think the 24th isn't gonna be the full lineup day. Thinking it could be a bit like this.

Thursday- Pilton Palais

Friday- Unfairground/Rum Shack

Tuesday 24th - West Holts

Wednesday 25th - Cinarmageddon

Friday 27th - Block9

Monday 30th - Park

Wednesday 1st - Full lineup

Thinking the 24th is a miscommunication and it's actually the West Holts lineup announcement.

Edited by Acid_Haze

WH and the Park are not going to get a poster this year, that’s my prediction so we are only block9 and unfairground where actual new stuff gets announced.  We will get one of those today or tomorrow and are still on for the 24th (I don’t count or really care about the two cinema stages, makes no difference if they are after main drop as well

Just now, Barneym said:

WH and the Park are not going to get a poster this year, that’s my prediction so we are only block9 and unfairground where actual new stuff gets announced.  We will get one of those today or tomorrow and are still on for the 24th (I don’t count or really care about the two cinema stages, makes no difference if they are after main drop as well

Someones had info that WH will be... @sisco

1 hour ago, zeppelin said:

I'm in exactly the same boat! 

To think, in two weeks I should be on my way to Barcelona at the start of one of the greatest Junes! 

Same here! I just bought Charli XCX tickets for Thursday as she rumored to be clashing at both primavera and Glasto. Just seen that the primavera lineup has changed again and I could have saved my money. But I suppose it could all change...There are worse problems to have, that's for sure. 

6 hours ago, Twiggy553 said:

Use it as an opportunity to do the festival completely differently…

In 2016 (largely because of the mud) I had a very different festival. I normally spend all day listening to music outside, but that year I went to loads more cabaret, comedy, and circus - and it was every bit as brilliant.

yeah exactly, that's the plan. will probably hang out with mates more than anything else. it's evolved since even my last post coz the new kendrick isn't to my taste, so i'm pretty much totally free schedule-wise. 

So I guess we're left with three options:

1. We're getting multiple announcements on at least one day before the 24th;
  2. Not all areas to have previously had their own announcement are getting one; or, 
  3. The full lineup isn't coming on the 24th. 

Unfortunately I feel like #3 is most likely from that. Still, it should only be like a week later so not a huge issue. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

So I guess we're left with three options:

1. We're getting multiple announcements on at least one day before the 24th;
  2. Not all areas to have previously had their own announcement are getting one; or, 
  3. The full lineup isn't coming on the 24th. 

Unfortunately I feel like #3 is most likely from that. Still, it should only be like a week later so not a huge issue. 

West Holts and The Park are getting their own