LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

1 hour ago, CurlyPutz said:

Will do, I will be the bald bearded short old bloke 😁 I am really looking forwards to it. My freinds have been raving about bearded and looking forwards to the first festi in years. 

BT definitely lives up to the hype! I can't wait to get back there next week 

10 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

Ooh you'll love BT - it's brilliant - loads of great music, food, drink, company, but without the high level work involved with Glasto, everything is easily accessible and you don't have to walk miles.  I love it!  

I can't believe we'll be there in just over a week!

p.s. I will be the middle aged (don't kid myself, old) woman in a tarp hat with beer cans round the rim.  Say hi if you see me.

Unmissable! Will say hello, one oldie to another. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rosieangel said:

I'd love the full line up to drop before Primavera so that I can work out who to prioritise where! There's a fair few I'm interested in doing both. 

More chance of the G line up than Prima I think. Absolute shambles from them lot no replacement for Massive Attack and nobody knows what time anyones playing.

14 hours ago, diningroomchairstorage said:

on the line-up, it's obviously very subjective and totally depends on the individual, but this is the first time i can remember where there's nothing at all i'm really interested in seeing. it's fucking weird! my list is like.....ok well i'd like to see k dot, although i haven't really liked what he's put out since 2015 and there's a load of other rappers i'd be more interested in seeing, and i guess megan thee stallion might be interesting and i like a couple of her tunes, ok maybe it would be cool to see nubya garcia but its not like i'd bother seeing her if she was playing in my city, maybe nia archieves would be fun....usually there's a couple of things on Glade that i'm dead up for and a couple of indie bands that i love and have wanted to see for ages, but none of that this year.

it's alright though coz i know i can have a dance and there'll be a load of d&b and techno about. unusually uninteresting line-up for me though. 

Use it as an opportunity to do the festival completely differently…

In 2016 (largely because of the mud) I had a very different festival. I normally spend all day listening to music outside, but that year I went to loads more cabaret, comedy, and circus - and it was every bit as brilliant.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, rosieangel said:

I'd love the full line up to drop before Primavera so that I can work out who to prioritise where! There's a fair few I'm interested in doing both. 

I'm in exactly the same boat! 

To think, in two weeks I should be on my way to Barcelona at the start of one of the greatest Junes!