LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

15 minutes ago, Earth_pig said:

When we say big reveal are we talking times as well or just that giant poster?

I'd say times and stage splits. They've not done the poster with later info on times etc. since 2014.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

My sister who has 2 young kids has sent me this today and recommends I go see them. My eldest nephew will be jealous!

2007CFBA-CA0A-4602-AEE1-7ECF70745A84.jpeg

Saw them at Glastonbury with he family (and friends).  He’s like a kid celeb, people going mad. Great fun

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Saw them at Glastonbury with he family (and friends).  He’s like a kid celeb, people going mad. Great fun

I’ve also seen him stumble across the Pyramid field looking slightly worse for wear!

Andy is good value. Took my son to see him and he loved it. They posed for photos after and made every kid feel special, which must be hard work after you’ve done your show.

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I have Bicep or Kendrick... possibly Fontaines DC too. Hoping they are not headlining though.

I feel like PSB, Kendrick and Bicep cover all bases bar a proper band. Probably will be one somewhere though and thats everything - incredibly hard choice for me but i’m leaning towards Bicep

5 hours ago, gfa said:

I feel like PSB, Kendrick and Bicep cover all bases bar a proper band. Probably will be one somewhere though and thats everything - incredibly hard choice for me but i’m leaning towards Bicep

It's a nightmare, isn't it? I'm feeling that both PSB and Bicep would bring the vibes you'd want on a Sunday to see out the festival, but Kendrick will bring the 'moment' that won't happen again. I'm going Kendrick but I'll be jealous of you at Bicep.

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

It's a nightmare, isn't it? I'm feeling that both PSB and Bicep would bring the vibes you'd want on a Sunday to see out the festival, but Kendrick will bring the 'moment' that won't happen again. I'm going Kendrick but I'll be jealous of you at Bicep.

This is where I’m at.

In an ideal world Kendrick and Bicep would have been on different nights, but here we are. 

I’m going Kendrick but totally gutted to be missing Bicep.

11 hours ago, al_coholic said:

I really want The Park because I am hoping that will cover off my Friday headliner. 

11 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Still after a Sunday headliner here. 

I'm after both - there are (not ideal but still ok for me) options for Friday, but so far nothing at all Sunday. 

same here, come on Park, this is where I want my Glasto to end! Although I think they'll save that one for last... 😞

By the way should we get the full line up next Tuesday, would that be more around lunch time or evening? Historically speaking? I do need to book my day working from home . * cough *

Posting in a third thread because I think the discussions warrants it 😂

I'm not sure if this has already been clocked but I've just been on Four Tet's website and he lists:

24 June - Park Stage

25 June - Arcadia 

Guessing that'll be headlining Park so a serious option for me on the Friday. 

8 minutes ago, moogster said:

same here, come on Park, this is where I want my Glasto to end! Although I think they'll save that one for last... 😞

By the way should we get the full line up next Tuesday, would that be more around lunch time or evening? Historically speaking? I do need to book my day working from home . * cough *

It was still morning when full everything came about. Dont think saving it for the evening benefits anyone because you lose on the news cycle.

I’ve seen everyone predicted Park and West Holts to drop, but I believe it’s only the last two festivals (WH) and last festival (Park) that they’ve had specific announcements. If the 24th is correct, perhaps we don’t get full posters for those? We’ve not really had long enough of these specific area announcements to have a full precedent I don’t think.

I think theyre going to have to drop one or the other this week. Those are the ones most people will have been waiting for and they reveaeld a lot of electronic stuff already. So to not announce one of the stages with lots of popular acts that were bands would be kind of disappointing. Only announcing Avalon, Left Field and Acoustic over the course of a month?

Edited by Suprefan

31 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Posting in a third thread because I think the discussions warrants it 😂

I'm not sure if this has already been clocked but I've just been on Four Tet's website and he lists:

24 June - Park Stage

25 June - Arcadia 

Guessing that'll be headlining Park so a serious option for me on the Friday. 

Good spot. That’s Friday sorted then.

12 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

I think theyre going to have to drop one or the other this week. Those are the ones most people will have been waiting for and they reveaeld a lot of electronic stuff already. So to not announce one of the stages with lots of popular acts that were bands would be kind of disappointing. Only announcing Avalon, Left Field and Acoustic over the course of a month?

A good chunk of the non-dance acts on the main stages already came via the first poster.