LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

1 minute ago, JoeyT said:

What exactly are you suggesting anyhow?

The full lineup is just a web page so it won't be that?

There’s a poster which often accompanies the full lineup. I’m suggesting that the art style could be a preview of what’s to come. 

Its getting pretty exciting! So excited for some new bands to come but also Block 9! My peak lineup excitement is going to be that main poster (and then once Chems get confirmed if they ever do!)

Edited by gfa

Just now, gfa said:

Its getting pretty exciting! So excited for some new bands to come but also Block 9! My peak lineup excitement is going to be that main poster (and then once Chems get confirmed if they ever do!)

I still reckon there's going to be a big surprise on that final poster. I have absolutely no intel but I'm still thinking someone like Christina Aguilera gets added (one random Spanish festival appearance in Spain on the Saturday and nothing else). That could be miles off but still expecting a "where did that one come from?" moment when the final poster is published

Just now, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I still reckon there's going to be a big surprise on that final poster. I have absolutely no intel but I'm still thinking someone like Christina Aguilera gets added (one random Spanish festival appearance in Spain on the Saturday and nothing else). That could be miles off but still expecting a "where did that one come from?" moment when the final poster is published

That would be awesome, would love to get a name thats literally doing a random one off show -  always excited and bound to have a well up for it crowd!