LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

1 minute ago, sabre-toothed tart said:

Fantastic !! Yola is just brilliant, saw her in Avalon (I think) in 2019 and she blew me away.  Jamie Webster too.  This has made me very very happy 😃

I missed her at the Avalon, hopefully I can get to see her this year 

Not sure I’ve been to leftfield in many years. The constant politics on social media Day to day, puts me off.  Are the discussions a bit of an echo chamber. Anyway…the next announcement - kidzfield on Thursday at 1pm

Just now, danssol said:

Not sure I’ve been to leftfield in many years. The constant politics on social media Day to day, puts me off.  Are the discussions a bit of an echo chamber. Anyway…the next announcement - kidzfield on Thursday at 1pm

If you go for the music acts they just play a set like anywhere else. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JoeyT said:

With Avalon + Leftfield now announced and with him on neither lineup where do we see Beans on Toast playing?

Greenpeace?

It obviously won't happen, but I'd have him kick off one of the days on the Other Stage.

1 hour ago, sabre-toothed tart said:

Fantastic !! Yola is just brilliant, saw her in Avalon (I think) in 2019 and she blew me away.  Jamie Webster too.  This has made me very very happy 😃

+1 for this, she was amazing in 2019! I know Jamie has his own stuff but surely some Liverpool songs thrown in?

9 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Daytime JP or Park would be my guess.

Hopefully that would be good, I also expect Williams Green Thursday evening secret set which is why they say at least one more, which would be great but I’ll inevitably miss as I’ll be pissed and wandering somewhere