LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

Avalon Emerson
Batu
Call Super b2b Parris
Craig Richards
Dr Banana b2b Lukas Wigflex
Eclair Fifi
HAAi
Hamish + Toby
Leon Vynehall
Moxie b2b Peach + Shanti Celeste b2b Saoirse 
Overmono [live]
Romy
The Ghost
Unai Trotti

Very stacked for Glastonbury. Surprised to see a few of the FOLD/Cartulis lot there… didn’t think Glastonbury would go for them but a welcome addition!

1 minute ago, anditmakesmesmile said:

Surprised to see Gabriels here. I thought they had Park Stage written all over them. 

I was wondering if they were the same act as they seem very out of place there. Would be great if anyone more knowledgeable than me (which will probably be most people) could let me know who will be a live act and who dj's to help me update my playlist. 

At first glance:

Artwork Pres. More Amor, Avalon Emerson, Call Super b2b Parris, Craig Richards, Crazy P Soundsystem, Dresden: Ivan Smagghe b2b Manfredas, Fatboy Slim, Groove Armada (DJ Set), Leon Vynehall, LTJ Bukem, Optimo Overmono, Patrick Topping/Eats Everything, Pinch, Shy FX, Tasha

Man there's some tasty stuff on there! 

Had been hoping for a live Groove Armada set but will see them DJ depending on clashes. 

Overmono will be awesome, but crazy busy I reckon! Sofia Kourtesis is a fantastic booking. Avalon Emerson, Haai, Romy, Ross from Friends, Leon Vynehall. 

Fatboy Slim is probably my current Friday night headliner. All in all, pretty happy. Although I never spend as much time in Silver Hayes as I expect.. 

2 hours ago, chazwwe said:

With Glastonbury, they're the only festival I know of that does line up releases in this way. That is yes, due to the size of the place and the differences between stages and areas but still the only one. 

I would love for it to be 'every Tuesday at 1pm will be another poster' but I also love the idea of randomly getting a twitter notification from Glastonbury and having to find an excuse at work to go on a break at 1:52pm because the Theatre and Circus acts have been announced. 

Something like that.