LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

The lack of any announcement is causing forum issues … or maybe neil was just bored with not much happening  🙂 I can announce the site seems to be working once more 

Not just me that leapt to the glasto website and instagram then?

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Here is a thought. No more announcements until May 6th because we are getting a second announcement poster like they did in 2014. A sort of second wave of acts before the full stage splits in June?

This would mean the common would announce their headliners and still have a full breakdown to come.

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/full-2014-line-up-revealed/

4DEF3A1E-B04B-47C5-9E55-5C5191F29488.png

Avalon being the only announcement in between the posters would just seem......weird. 

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Here is a thought. No more announcements until May 6th because we are getting a second announcement poster like they did in 2014. A sort of second wave of acts before the full stage splits in June?

This would mean the common would announce their headliners and still have a full breakdown to come.

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/full-2014-line-up-revealed/

4DEF3A1E-B04B-47C5-9E55-5C5191F29488.png

Nope. It’ll be the same as it has been the past few years, just like all the evidence suggests (except the admin from the Common omitting the word “our” from the start of their sentence).

(Also there aren’t any Common headliners on that poster)

1 minute ago, clarkete said:

Is there an option for POTD - post of the day? 

There used to be poster of the day but it doesn't work now, or it's turned off. 

1 minute ago, mcshed said:

So are we still holding out for something this evening or are we all certain it's going to be tomorrow now?

I'm completely done.  I don't think we're ever going to get anything.  I was so sure there was going to be something on Tuesday.  I kept getting a little "ooh" feeling all over Easter but ....no ... I've been crushed.