LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

So this week I reckon we might get the map and something that fits with the removal of Pangea and return of the spider … maybe with a short window between the 2 … have we ever had 2 announcements on the same day ? 

The map may not give anything away though.

The original 2019 map still had the Spider on it and wasn't updated until about 3 weeks later.

Screenshot_20220417-164934_Twitter.thumb.jpg.2b8f850aeafe72407b71362c6c241068.jpg

Screenshot_20220417-164949_Twitter.jpg.567d8264142c80383070fc2dd7301e96.jpg

11 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Still another month for our coach times! 😞 

This is frustrating isn't it! I got a Bristol coach ticket and I'm so glad it was a pre-booked time because I needed to book flights and know what time I had to be in for! Phew ! 

2 hours ago, am00 said:

This is frustrating isn't it! I got a Bristol coach ticket and I'm so glad it was a pre-booked time because I needed to book flights and know what time I had to be in for! Phew ! 

Yes, the nearest coach departure point (Birmingham) for me is over an hour away by train.  When I went by coach, if I was going to be allocated an early departure, I'd need to stay overnight to get there in time.  Luckily I found somewhere to book that was free cancellation as in the event it was mid morning.  Didn't really change things but slightly irritating not to know what I was doing (I'm a bit of a planner and like to know what I'm doing!)

5 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Yes, the nearest coach departure point (Birmingham) for me is over an hour away by train.  When I went by coach, if I was going to be allocated an early departure, I'd need to stay overnight to get there in time.  Luckily I found somewhere to book that was free cancellation as in the event it was mid morning.  Didn't really change things but slightly irritating not to know what I was doing (I'm a bit of a planner and like to know what I'm doing!)

Exactly this ! 

I had tried for 930am coach departure which would mean I could fly in from Dublin and go straight to coach, but got 830am so we fly in the night before and stay overnight. But that would be a lot of organising and extra cost if I had to do it all with less notice ! 

3 minutes ago, Wanderlei said:

BH Monday announcement? 

There's never been an announcement over Easter weekend before. I don't know if that is linked to Michael's religious beliefs or if it's just because most people working in the office will be off. 

Always a possibility I guess but unlikely. 

1 minute ago, Gnomicide said:

There's never been an announcement over Easter weekend before. I don't know if that is linked to Michael's religious beliefs or if it's just because most people working in the office will be off. 

Always a possibility I guess but unlikely. 

My view is we aren’t getting the full lineup (set times et al) until the final week of May. Which means they can take their time a bit more with the area announcements.

I think the full lineup will come 26th - 31st May region, leaning more towards 31st May. The reason why is because I think there will be lots of TBA’s on the bill.