LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

1 minute ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

seems a little far fetched to me 

😄 Very few things would make me happier than an Arcade Fire secret set and I hope you are all right but if I was Emily Eavis I would thoroughly enjoy posting random things for everyone to think they are clues. Maybe that says more about me 😄 

26 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

😄 Very few things would make me happier than an Arcade Fire secret set and I hope you are all right but if I was Emily Eavis I would thoroughly enjoy posting random things for everyone to think they are clues. Maybe that says more about me 😄 

Likewise. This may be the number one reason of many reasons why I should not be running Glastonbury

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

I think its a great 1-2 punch of fun indie acts/novelty acts and then grime/dance acts. Shows both sides of the festival outside of the main stages. 

Hope you’re correct, did consult the Thingy to confirm that there has been a couple of consecutive area release days through the years 

despite it getting a partially bad rep on here, enjoyed silver Hayes a lot in 2019, the artists were exactly what I was looking for especially Thursday night 

So.... Avalon has got us up and running with the 2022 individual area announcements.

What can we expect next?

In 2019 (the last time the festival went ahead) the first area announcement was made by Silver Hayes on 14th April (unusually, a Sunday).

This was the first of 16 area announcements before the full line-up was revealed 45 days later.

The 2019 area announcements came on average every 3 days with gaps between them ranging from 1 to 8 days. No 2 areas announced on the same day.

The most popular days were Tuesday and Wednesday. Including the full line-up the spread was:

Mon: 1
Tue: 5
Wed: 5
Thu: 1
Fri: 4
Sat: 0
Sun: 1

Amongst all this, the updated map came out on the 16th and three smaller announcements not given a fanfare by the official site were made.

So going by that, see you on Friday for the next announcement.

#ThereIsNoPattern

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

So.... Avalon has got us up and running with the 2022 individual area announcements.

What can we expect next?

In 2019 (the last time the festival went ahead) the first area announcement was made by Silver Hayes on 14th April (unusually, a Sunday).

This was the first of 16 area announcements before the full line-up was revealed 45 days later.

The 2019 area announcements came on average every 3 days with gaps between them ranging from 1 to 8 days. No 2 areas announced on the same day.

The most popular days were Tuesday and Wednesday. Including the full line-up the spread was:

Mon: 1
Tue: 5
Wed: 5
Thu: 1
Fri: 4
Sat: 0
Sun: 1

Amongst all this, the updated map came out on the 16th and three smaller announcements not given a fanfare by the official site were made.

So going by that, see you on Friday for the next announcement.

#ThereIsNoPattern

Excellent work!

Basically the next one could come tomorrow though!