LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

Just now, jparx said:

Wolf Alice, Noel and Lorde for me. Maybe Elbow in for WA or Lorde. Plenty of names on the poster that can fit that slot.

Yeah agreed. Or maybe the info about Sam Fender 3rd down Other was outdated and he’s one of the people Emily was talking about moving up the lineup and is subbing.

Billie/Wolf Alice/???/Olivia
Macca/Noel/Haim/Crowded House
Kendrick/Lorde/Elbow/Diana

With Wolf Alice/?? to be swapped around. Still have no idea where Megan/Doja fit, and I'm guessing Kacey will be before Diana. Wihch means I'm camping at the pyramid all day sunday. 

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Wolf Alice, Noel and Lorde for me. Maybe Elbow in for WA or Lorde. Plenty of names on the poster that can fit that slot.

Elbow weren’t gonna sub in 2020 so I doubt they are now. We did (we think) have a missing sub in 2020 though so I’m sure the rumours won’t stop until we get a solid confirmation anyway. 

Just now, Fred Zepplin said:

We thinking not thinking Elbow not in their usual slot then? Would be weird seeing them at Glastonbury somewhere else 

Third down I reckon. They weren’t down to sub in 2020 and aren’t quite the force they once were so that seems about right for them. 

Been every year since 2010. By far the best line up for me (As was 2020 going to be) Made up with Nightmares On Wax. The only thing that could draw me away from Macca. 

Macca

Avalanches

Confidence Man

Elbow

Idles

Metronomy

Nightmares on wax

Noel Gallagher

Pet Shop Boys

Roisin Murphy

Diana Ross

Clashfinder it is then  😩

Just now, faymondo said:

Been every year since 2010. By far the best line up for me (As was 2020 going to be) Made up with Nightmares On Wax. The only thing that could draw me away from Macca. 

Macca

Avalanches

Confidence Man

Elbow

Idles

Metronomy

Nightmares on wax

Noel Gallagher

Pet Shop Boys

Roisin Murphy

Diana Ross

Yes nightmares on wax is great to see too - great to have them on the poster too! 

• Like 1

Just now, Ddiamondd said:

Surprising lack of grime/UK rap, when you get into it.

AJ Tracey dabbed down + no Dave, Cental Cee or Headie One. Ghetts is cool though.

Because Glastonbury can pull the americananas it’s GOAT.

Glastonbury is competing with Coachella and Rolling Loud now.

1 minute ago, faymondo said:

Macca

Avalanches

Confidence Man

Elbow

Idles

Metronomy

Nightmares on wax

Noel Gallagher

Pet Shop Boys

Roisin Murphy

Diana Ross

Never heard of Nightmares but with me liking every other act you posted I'm off to listen to now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Billie/Wolf Alice/???/Olivia
Macca/Noel/Haim/Crowded House
Kendrick/Lorde/Elbow/Diana

With Wolf Alice/?? to be swapped around. Still have no idea where Megan/Doja fit, and I'm guessing Kacey will be before Diana. Wihch means I'm camping at the pyramid all day sunday. 

I reckon that’s right. 

Man it’d be a Pyramid heavy weekend for me. Killer lineup on that stage.