LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

I really am shocked the lineup isn’t out yet and it’s been so long without an announcement. I know it’s not always this early but just thought it would be this week for sure with Emily saying about March and it being balance window.

can only think Macca was supposed to be announced and Ukraine delayed it. 

21 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

I really am shocked the lineup isn’t out yet and it’s been so long without an announcement. I know it’s not always this early but just thought it would be this week for sure with Emily saying about March and it being balance window.

can only think Macca was supposed to be announced and Ukraine delayed it. 

If it indeed was Ukraine then tomorrow will be a week which seems to have been enough time to not step on anyones toes when it came to a poster drop. it still would give people who havent paid the balance the weekend to make a decision and not maybe hold out til Monday.

12 minutes ago, ClementsMike said:

SFA have promised to release some early material if they raised enough in donations towards the River Severn campaign so I assume it’s linked to that. 

Yeah I’m 95% sure it will be the pre-Creation recordings that Cian has been putting together for a compilation. Also a few weeks back Gruff spoke to Chris Hawkins on 6 Music, was asked directly about SFA gigs didn’t sound like any were coming up

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Placid Casual 2 said:

Hi all, back here after being a nobhead troll a couple of years ago and have since done some growing up so I hope we can all put the past behind us. Just want to weigh in on the SFA news, not sure Glasto would be the place to start for them and their last announcement led to them announcing an NFT, but if they were to kick off a tour at Glasto that would be absolutely unreal.

Welcome back pal 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

I'm heading out in a few minutes and won't be back until shortly after 8am (UK time) so it's almost definitely going to arrive when I'm not on here to enjoy the moment.

We thank you for your sacrifice sir.

Just now, Matt42 said:

Not this morning

I’m getting quite annoyed at it. I don’t care personally. I’ve bought mine and I’d wait till the day but my mate who went in 19 wants to see the lineup before shelling out the £300 and coach fare. 

He actually won’t go if we don’t have a lineup which leaves me in a shit position. 

7 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I’m getting quite annoyed at it. I don’t care personally. I’ve bought mine and I’d wait till the day but my mate who went in 19 wants to see the lineup before shelling out the £300 and coach fare. 

He actually won’t go if we don’t have a lineup which leaves me in a shit position. 

I’ve just accepted now I’m going to have to try and convince the doubters in my group without a lineup 

Edited by Matt42