LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

30 minutes ago, SpencerF said:

You know we've come a long way when you're disappointed at letting UCL chances slip - silver linings?

That's one way of looking at it, certainly. Though any talk of CL was madness in my view. I'd be ecstatic with Europa League but in reality I think we'll be very lucky to finish 7th now - not to be scoffed at. I've witnessed the shittest football possible in some of my 30 years going to Molinuex! 

3 minutes ago, leonaves said:

boo. as if they haven’t even acknowledged the fact everyone js waiting for a line-up with a “coming soon” tease. 

It's almost as if people on here have convinced themselves something is going to happen, and then get frustrated when it doesn't.

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think it's taking the piss if the lineup isn't released this week. The people paying for tickets have been hit financially by the pandemic just as the festival has. The punters deserve to know what exactly they're paying for.

3 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think it's taking the piss if the lineup isn't released this week. The people paying for tickets have been hit financially by the pandemic just as the festival has. The punters deserve to know what exactly they're paying for.

They are paying for a ticket to Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Performing Arts. 

If you don't have enough faith in the festival to deliver, then don't pay the balance.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

As someone who wants a ticket in the resale.. I’m kind of hoping they drop it after 🙃 even if it’s about people wanting the line up before spending cash.. I also think people are more likely to miss the deadline if they don’t see all this publicity around the line up! (Sorry if that’s selfish!)

7 minutes ago, Al2006 said:

As someone who wants a ticket in the resale.. I’m kind of hoping they drop it after 🙃 even if it’s about people wanting the line up before spending cash.. I also think people are more likely to miss the deadline if they don’t see all this publicity around the line up! (Sorry if that’s selfish!)

I’m in the same boat. Plenty of my people didn’t make it, and anything to help make the resale pot as big as possible it’s good with me.

While it’s not common for the poster to be out post balance deadline, it’s no unheard of. And who knows? With this year and potential reticence of foreign acts, it may well be later.

1 hour ago, incident said:

It's almost as if people on here have convinced themselves something is going to happen, and then get frustrated when it doesn't.

I've always said that I don't think it'll be before balance payment as there's not really any reason for them to do so and I'm cautious about them being able to confirm a lineup earlier than they've released it in previous years, especially this year.

It could well be Thursday like people are suggesting and I'm wrong but I still think before the resale windows around the week it's been in for the last 2 fests is when it'll come. 

Although I said April in the prediction thread. 🤣

Edited by Leyrulion
Fests, not tests