LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

4 minutes ago, rockandnoll said:

If memory serves, they released it a couple of hours after the original as they knew people would struggle with the circles

It was the same time I think. I was on the website not the Twitter, which had this version so I never experienced the circle dilemma.

10 minutes ago, rockandnoll said:

If memory serves, they released it a couple of hours after the original as they knew people would struggle with the circles

Not quite - the "traditional" version was available simultaneously if you went direct to the website.

It took them a couple hours to post it on social media.

14 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

At what point was it reformatted to this?

FINAL-LINEAR-953-27-a-27.jpg

It was there when circle one was out, just had to find it. The other issue with the alpha order was that you couldnt discern who was going to be billed a certain way to figure out more stage placements then what ended up being revealed in playlists and such afterwards. Hopefully they release a 4k version for twitter so you can zoom in and read on a mobile.

Edited by Suprefan

I found the comments online funny about the circle poster. People were saying fire the designer etc. I'm pretty sure it was Stanley Donwood who designed the poster, which if you know anything about him, you'll know he's not just another artist.