LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Think people have said it is the actual MOK.

Would be a hell of a weird coincidence if it had nothing to do with Macca.

It certainly could be - but ultimately, the picture is mostly water, with a tiny patch of land in the foreground and no distinguishing features.

It doesn't come up in a Google Images reverse search, and so it's likely original - could just be wherever Emily happened to be yesterday and she thought it was a nice photo.

Not everything has to be a hint.

10 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

There's enough subtlety in the hint to prevent it from being a potential PR disaster. Rather than Macca himself, it could have been a decision made by his own PR team. Let's be honest, I know we're all keen for the announcement, but in hindsight it was probably the right decision, the most sensitive one, at least

Pre-announcement speculation is the most enjoyable time i have on efests honestly. Not even joking but there is nothing i enjoy more than the mindless discussion of whether x is big enough to headline y 

10 minutes ago, incident said:

It certainly could be - but ultimately, the picture is mostly water, with a tiny patch of land in the foreground and no distinguishing features.

It doesn't come up in a Google Images reverse search, and so it's likely original - could just be wherever Emily happened to be yesterday and she thought it was a nice photo.

Not everything has to be a hint.

I’ve asked the question where it was taken ? Seems the logical thing to do … don’t expect an answer but who knows 🙂 

11 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Actually this seems like fun. Poster next Thursday, but we get a new Instagram photo hint from Emily every day until then on a new act that is playing. Can't wait for a pic of Emily's Divers Licence later today

Saturday - Pic of Emily as a kid

Sunday - Emily on a walk down the street

Monday - Emily in the South East corner at Glasto

Tuesday - Pic of Emily half way between her house and the Pyramid Stage

Wednesday - Pic of her and Michael in his Land Rover in the middle of the night

25 minutes ago, gfa said:

Pre-announcement speculation is the most enjoyable time i have on efests honestly. Not even joking but there is nothing i enjoy more than the mindless discussion of whether x is big enough to headline y 

Couldn't agree more. It's pretty much why we're here for six months out of the twelve when not much happens

3 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Couldn't agree more. It's pretty much why we're here for six months out of the twelve when not much happens

Definitely. Its my first year at glasto but have been on the R&L board for a few years and i've got to say i was nowhere near as excited when we got the poster for 2020. Really feels like we're almost there (just under 4 months to go now!)

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

here's an announcement, 

i hope the main efestivals website will be back online next week (hopefully monday).

apologies that its been offline for so long, things went badly wrong, and thanks for having stuck around.

it'll take a while to get the festivals info up to date, please be patient.

Cracking news ❤️

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

here's an announcement, 

i hope the main efestivals website will be back online next week (hopefully monday).

apologies that its been offline for so long, things went badly wrong, and thanks for having stuck around.

The Simpsons Cheering GIF - The Simpsons Simpsons Cheering - Discover &  Share GIFs

12 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

here's an announcement, 

🙌

15 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

here's an announcement, 

Just in time for the poster drop. 

The stars have aligned.

8 hours ago, jparx said:

Is that right? Kinda looks like it actually from a Google search. Hilarious if we all missed that in plain sight last night, well spotted!

I have absolutely no idea. Did go past it a couple of times when I was a commercial fisherman but that was 30 years ago 🤣