LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

Just now, Suprefan said:

Call all 3 Pyramid and Other headliners with respective days then everyone will bend the knee.

Afraid I don’t have info on this. I don’t think Kendrick is playing though and I don’t think Dua Lipa is playing the Other Stage either.

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

Was there a day for Simz?

She’s been my ideal Friday night alternative to Billie for a while.

No but when Janelle Monae was announced on the radio there was an article on the Glasto website afterwards which confirmed the day.

A dab up with the radio announcement followed by a swift dab down when she clashed with The Cure.

2 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

No but when Janelle Monae was announced on the radio there was an article on the Glasto website afterwards which confirmed the day.

A dab up with the radio announcement followed by a swift dab down when she clashed with The Cure.

Either Friday or Saturday would make me far less concerned about the possibile Billie/Harry double.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Either Friday or Saturday would make me far less concerned about the possibile Billie/Harry double.

Friday would be a great result. If I was going to the festival she’d have been pretty much my number one wish for that night.

Aside from Neutral Milk Hotel headlining the Park.

• Like 1

Just now, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Friday would be a great result. If I was going to the festival she’d have been pretty much my number one wish for that night.

Aside from Neutral Milk Hotel headlining the Park.

Yeah I’ve been banging the Simz Friday night WH drum for a while. Got a 1 in 3 chance of being right…

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

Hoping this Styles stuff isn’t true and my headline trio can be Simz, Macca and Kendrick.

It isn't true. He wouldn't be playing Germany on the Sunday if he was headlining Glastonbury on the Saturday. Plus Billie Eilish and Harry Styles aren't gonna headline the same year.

No fucking SHOT.

Mr. Plan is right. If the Saturday headline slot is up for grabs it’s going to Dua Lipa before it’s going to Harry Styles.

Said it for ages and I’ll say it again:

Billie Eilish / Dua Lipa / Paul McCartney

Though tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if Macca bails.