LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

5 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

So I was told this info a little over 2 weeks ago and firmly believe this was around the same time the place I heard it from got the info.

It was given in good faith however I can't judge how recent where he got it from was given this info therefore perhaps it was / is out of date? Obviously there is a chance that the info was correct originally and by the time it's got to being put out on efests it's out of date.

Either way, it's come from somewhere we'd all consider as solid. 

I see what you are saying; McCartney is 100% playing and everything is fine.

We gonna be alright

Not quite related but Lionel Richie has cancelled his European Tour including an appearance at Nocturne Live in Oxford...so another big American name not coming over the pond.

Lionel Richie pulls out of Blenheim Palace's Nocturne Live | Oxford Mail

Edited by gooner1990

4 minutes ago, incident said:

I'm half convinced that the only reason Billie Eilish is even playing is because he somehow willed it into existence.

Or I have a better sense of what kind of acts Glastonbury wants to book?

Edited by Matt42

2 minutes ago, shivroy said:

Any chance Clara asks about Kendrick and we get some more info regarding whether or not he's in the running? 

I’d be surprised if Clara asks anything that specific unless it’s directly related to what Emily is on to talk about.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

I’d be surprised if Clara asks anything that specific unless it’s directly related to what Emily is on to talk about.

Darn. I'd imagine Emily wouldn't announce Kendrick as that would seemingly confirm rumours of a comeback that Kenny himself has yet to confirm

2 minutes ago, shivroy said:

Darn. I'd imagine Emily wouldn't announce Kendrick as that would seemingly confirm rumours of a comeback that Kenny himself has yet to confirm

Yeah I agree - I think Kendrick will announce shows himself first. If they do have him, Emily will have to be very tight lipped on it and Clara is too friendly with the festival to ask anything that could get them in to trouble.

Can't wait for Matt to tell us he told us so, whenever a headliner is announced, as he brings up a post 3 months ago of him being absolutely convinced they (and about 100 different headliners) were going to play.

Edited by Miyn
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, danmarks said:

Where have you seen this? 

They are doing 1 date at new orleans jazz fest in april.

Roger daltrey is doing his solo stuff june and july.

They were playing a gig in Paris on the Sunday of Glastonbury in 2015 but still ended up at the festival

3 minutes ago, danmarks said:

Where have you seen this? 

They are doing 1 date at new orleans jazz fest in april.

Roger daltrey is doing his solo stuff june and july.

I wasn’t being serious - that’s would be next level shit. I joke sometimes too yanno.

Just now, JoeyT said:

It's incredible that we're all getting our knickers in a twist and the only thing Emily might say is they've increased the number of long drops or she's really excited about the plans they've got for the wood this year. Love this place.

😂

Not sure excited is the word 

3 minutes ago, Miyn said:

Can't wait for Matt to tell us he told us so, whenever a headliner is announced, as he brings up a post 3 months ago of him being absolutely convinced they (and about 100 different headliners) were going to play.

If you throw enough shit…..