Hurt/Heal 2021 - Ultimate Headliners Edition!

Hugh Jass

17 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Nahh, Matt's right.

Guy gave Pulp +10 but left them on 30, when Welly had already given them +10 above to put them on 40.

You can check my working:

161537555934064841704508157485.jpg

Given Guy's comments about being glad Pulp were on a low score given he thought they'd last ages isn't it simpler to assume he meant to take 10 points off but just left the + sign there in error.

As with Guy's previous mistakes I'd say it's safer to strike it from the record until he clarifies rather than try and interpret his nonsense.

@Hugh Jass a judgement is required?

4 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Given Guy's comments about being glad Pulp were on a low score given he thought they'd last ages isn't it simpler to assume he meant to take 10 points off but just left the + sign there in error.

As with Guy's previous mistakes I'd say it's safer to strike it from the record until he clarifies rather than try and interpret his nonsense.

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. He clearly meant to write -10 as opposed to +10 so I kept them at 30

4 minutes ago, mcshed said:

You might have a point there.. 😶

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

So this should be right, and quite frankly no more arguments... or else!

The Cure - 117 

Radiohead - 170

The Rolling Stones - 165

Stevie Wonder - 210

Blur - 175 

R.E.M. - 180 

David Bowie - 275 

Pulp - 50

I'm not an argumentative type - honestly - but you didn't correct my REM mistake. @crazyfool1 is correct and they should be on 190. Happy to provide working out if necessary.

The Cure - 117 

Radiohead - 170

The Rolling Stones - 165

Stevie Wonder - 210

Blur - 175 

R.E.M. - 190 

David Bowie - 275 

Pulp - 50 (+10)

Just think: what if Jarvis comes on here and sees Pulp are so low, so thinks "Looks like they don't care about us anymore, guess there's no point in reforming 😞".

26 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Just think: what if Jarvis comes on here and sees Pulp are so low, so thinks "Looks like they don't care about us anymore, guess there's no point in reforming 😞".

They outlived giants like McCartney, Swift, Metallica, Kendrick, Springsteen, Gorillaz, U2, Neil Young, AM, Muse, Foo Fighters, Kanye, Arcade Fire, The Who, Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran, Adele in this game. They shouldn't feel bad. 

Edited by lighthouse