Hurt/Heal 2021 - Ultimate Headliners Edition!

Hugh Jass

@jc2000 Hello Justin, can I call you Justin? Should it be Mr Coles? Sir? However you would like to be addressed, I see you have been very dutiful at logging in every day to help your good friend the fool in his quest to save REM. I think it's fair to say you have succeeded, you may have noticed you are no longer giving them points from 30 or 40 or close to elimination you are now giving them points from 70, 80 even 90 points, they are safe and you have done your bit as a good friend. Well done.

What next? I put it to you that friendship has many facets and that whilst helping the fool has been good, turning on him now would be funnier. If you were to swing your vote it would make 20 points a day difference to REM's position we would be rid of Stipe and the boys within a few days. You would no longer need to bother logging on anymore and you would have both helped your friend secure a podium for REM and had the amusement of turning on him with devastating effect. Surely a win by all accounts. So come on @jc2000 help everyone out down vote REM, it will be funny.

5 minutes ago, Blue Chicken said:

@jc2000 Hello Justin, can I call you Justin? Should it be Mr Coles? Sir? However you would like to be addressed, I see you have been very dutiful at logging in every day to help your good friend the fool in his quest to save REM. I think it's fair to say you have succeeded, you may have noticed you are no longer giving them points from 30 or 40 or close to elimination you are now giving them points from 70, 80 even 90 points, they are safe and you have done your bit as a good friend. Well done.

What next? I put it to you that friendship has many facets and that whilst helping the fool has been good, turning on him now would be funnier. If you were to swing your vote it would make 20 points a day difference to REM's position we would be rid of Stipe and the boys within a few days. You would no longer need to bother logging on anymore and you would have both helped your friend secure a podium for REM and had the amusement of turning on him with devastating effect. Surely a win by all accounts. So come on @jc2000 help everyone out down vote REM, it will be funny.

I think the best bet would be to bribe him with Glastonbury tickets .... 🙂 and even that might not break him 🙂 

Edited by crazyfool1

48 minutes ago, Blue Chicken said:

They'd be out if I had let you continue using multiple accounts.

Just now, Florian Saucer Attack said:

A big problem with this game is a lot of people's desire to see the number 69. Whilst it is absolutely hilarious every time and near impossible to resist should the opportunity arise it is delaying the outcome of the game, possibly forever. 

Hard to think of a solution though.

I happy to leave everyone on 69 forever more.

Feels like the right way to end.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Leyrulion said:

I don't understand this sentence.

the post, two above the one of mine you downvoted also had an upvote, I was asking why that one was ok but not mine?

but i really cant be arsed getting into it. lets just play the game, stop being petty

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

I think the best bet would be to bribe him with Glastonbury tickets .... 🙂 and even that might not break him 🙂 

Glastonbury tickets is it? @jc2000 Is that what crazyfool is promising you?

If it's ticket day help you want I'd be more than happy to help in return for removing REM, and whose help is most valuable? Well this chicken currently has 2022 Glastonbury tickets secured and the Crazyfool can't even get them for himself. I might even help him at the same time.

2 hours ago, blutarsky said:

That would be criminal and proof positive we don’t deserve nice things. Bowie is one of the greatest innovators and performers of all time. 

I want to upvote this but not sure if I should 😂