Hurt/Heal 2021 - Ultimate Headliners Edition!

Hugh Jass

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

That Stevie Wonder could potentially lose at the expense of a bald man going Shiny Clappy People is a war crime.

I liked Shiny, Happy People , thought it was a good catchy wee song.

Don't know if anyone else watches Song Exploder on Netflix. It's a guy that interviews artists about how they wrote songs. Was quite funny when he talking to the REM drummer about the hand claps on Shiny Happy People.. The drummer didn't believe him there were hand claps on it until he played the song back to him. And even then he was like "I must have deliberately erased that from my memory" 😂

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, found home in 2009 said:

I liked Shiny, Happy People , thought it was a good catchy wee song.

Don't know if anyone else watches Song Exploder on Netflix. It's a guy that interviews artists about how they wrote songs. Was quite funny when he talking to the REM drummer about the hand claps on Shiny Happy People.. The drummer didn't believe him there were hand claps on it until he played the song back to him. And even then he was like "I must have deliberately erased that from my memory" 😂

Little known fact but i ran my fastest 1k to Shiny, Happy, People.

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Was that to get it over and done with so you could turn it off?

Well i had just finished listening to losing my religion so i think it was riding off the coattails of that to be honest, as we all agree that it’s the second best song ever.

4 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

I'm really surprised that's not more widely known. 

Still, we all know now and are the better for it. 

i do like to inform.