Hurt/Heal 2021 - Ultimate Headliners Edition!

Hugh Jass

5 hours ago, Mellotr0n said:

I think it's natural isn't it? I'm sure you have some art/music/culture you really love, and you'd love others to be able to experience it the same way you do. If that makes sense.

(I genuinely wasn't meaning to come across patronising, by the way!)

Not taken that way all matey. 

The Cure - 176

Radiohead - 170 

The Rolling Stones - 120

Stevie Wonder - 220 (+10)

Blur - 140

R.E.M. - 190

David Bowie - 279 

Edited by chuckles07
Added Hughs 10 to Blur

6 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

@Hugh Jass you must admit that we’ve hit a bit of a roadblock here. People aren’t subtracting they are adding. Whilst that is the rules of the game it’s means we are not getting anywhere.

It’s true things have slowed down but that was always to be expected. We’ve shifted 30+ acts since we’ve started and now we are down to the last few people are desperate to keep their favourites in. Once one or two more acts go the whole thing will cone toppling down quickly. It always does.

Introducing a neg only day at this late stage reeks of impatience, we’ve got to this stage organically and I’m keen to keep it that way.

If we go a few more days without anything changing I’ll reconsider but for now we are stayin as is.

Edited by Hugh Jass
  • Upvote 4