Hurt/Heal 2021 - Ultimate Headliners Edition!

Hugh Jass

5 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I hate to say this ... in moments of stress justin buckled ... I asked for removal of Bowie points as this would have won the game for REM at that stage ... instead he added votes for REM and caused absolute chaos ... fortunately it worked out in the end ... and I’m giving him lessons about this game and reading his notifications ... which he failed to see 🙂 I know not how ... see you next vote Mr Chicken all the best to you and the brood 

Good game, well fought, get @jc2000 to respond to messages next time. Although next time we might be on the same side.

22 hours ago, Quark said:

Just waiting for Kali's graph to be update with final results now

Here's the complete competition, with the last stretch added.

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/5797266/

Again, this is a running end-of-day total. It doesn't quite capture the magnificent rollercoaster within each day, but it does provide a complete visualisation of how things progressed at the end of each of the 76 days this ran for.

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Again, this is a running end-of-day total. It doesn't quite capture the magnificent rollercoaster within each day, but it does provide a complete visualisation of how things progressed at the end of each of the 76 days this ran for.

That was... emotional.

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

Brilliant. Love that sinking blue line

2 hours ago, mcshed said:

I've made a note of all the Other Stage headliners since the stage was renamed in 97 but I thought I'd wait a week or so before starting it up again. There is lot of chaff in amoungst that lot.

I'm coming for you Deadmau5!

• Upvote 1