Hurt/Heal 2021 - Ultimate Headliners Edition!

Hugh Jass

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

It means jack shit ... but I’ve got a massive grin on my face at work today ... great fun 🙂 ... my horse never makes it past the first fence it usually bucks its rider ... thanks to all participants ... the best one ever 😅

Agreed i was hell bent on getting Neil Young to the end in the beginning but once he went decided to throw my weight behind Stipe & Co (first band i ever seen live in 95 when i was 14) well played everyone and nice one @HughJasslook forward to the next one.

1 hour ago, blutarsky said:

This is absolutely fucking criminal. You should be ashamed of yourselves. 
image.gif.f7eb4d2617faa95240fca1bdaa0a222a.gif

Why? I went to REM in 99 and had great fun. I went to Bowie in 2000, could hardly get in the packed field, ended up behind a big bush & couldn't see a thing. So I sacked it off & went to see Doves in the new band tent instead.

Also, I saw Bowie at Phoenix festival a few years earlier and he was fucking rubbish!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, northernringo said:

Just worked out that I've given Bowie a score of -330 over this tournament, 33 days taking 10 off his score.

I gave 705 points to REM over the course of the Tournament 🙂 I had a 3 day break from the forum ... and one day I gave plus 5 and minus 5 to someone else ......