Hurt/Heal 2021 - Ultimate Headliners Edition!

Hugh Jass

9 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

You snooze, you lose chick. I wondered where everyone was says midnight this morning.

The lowest they got was never below 20 so at no point could I have put them in the kill zone, let alone finished them off. If there was some proper coordination amoungst us then I'd stay up.

@stuartbert two hats @phimill @Kalopsia @Notachicken @mattiloy @mcshed @blutarsky @Florian Saucer Attack @airwaves @Matt42 @replica @gfa @deebeedoobee @Mellotr0n @Bryanrebe @John the Moth

You are all absolutely gorgeous people who have the good sense to downvote REM. If even half of you were to join me at midnight tonight then we would rid this game of the menace that is REM.

Nothing can stand in our way, apart from all those horrid REM upvoters doing the same thing but there is no way they will know it is coming. 

This arranging a coup business was much easier before we were banned from doing it in secret by PM.

4 minutes ago, Blue Chicken said:

@stuartbert two hats @phimill @Kalopsia @Notachicken @mattiloy @mcshed @blutarsky @Florian Saucer Attack @airwaves @Matt42 @replica @gfa @deebeedoobee @Mellotr0n @Bryanrebe @John the Moth

You are all absolutely gorgeous people who have the good sense to downvote REM. If even half of you were to join me at midnight tonight then we would rid this game of the menace that is REM.

Nothing can stand in our way, apart from all those horrid REM upvoters doing the same thing but there is no way they will know it is coming. 

This arranging a coup business was much easier before we were banned from doing it in secret by PM.

Putting all your eggs 🥚 in one basket might be a dangerous ploy 

5 minutes ago, Blue Chicken said:

Even during lockdown, I have more to life than this. 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Putting all your eggs 🥚 in one basket might be a dangerous ploy 

kettle, pot?

24 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Even during lockdown, I have more to life than this. 

I have to respect that, I'm being very silly, you are clearly a better person.

I do however have a favour to ask, can you do your points for today? Can you take 10 sweet points from REM right now and help us take them one step closer to oblivion.

33 minutes ago, Blue Chicken said:

I have to respect that, I'm being very silly, you are clearly a better person.

I do however have a favour to ask, can you do your points for today? Can you take 10 sweet points from REM right now and help us take them one step closer to oblivion.

No. I do not listen to no chicken. Blue ones are especially evil for they hide behind their plumage