Hurt/Heal 2021 - Ultimate Headliners Edition!

Hugh Jass

1. Bowie

2. Radiohead, REM, Cure

5. Stones

6. Stevie

7. Blur

Those top 5 are my top five if all time. I wasn't at either Stevie or Blur so they're placements are based on what I've seen. 

Also wasn't there for the most recent Radiohead headline set but I loved it from my sofa. 

37 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Are we really doing rankings on a thread that’s effectively one massive ranking?

Yes. Apologies, but I need to justify to myself why it’s ok to remove points from those that remain, given that I like them all. Otherwise I feel bad about things.

3 hours ago, Blue Chicken said:

Campaigning is an important part of a democracy. So I'm just a chicken using my voice to say that for the sake of this forum's reputation let's get rid of that bland, bisexual, baldy, boring, bastard Stipe before it's too late.

Before this gets lost in posts, I can't let your use of 'bisexual' as a pejorative term go by without calling you on it.

Poor form, there.

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Before this gets lost in posts, I can't let your use of 'bisexual' as a pejorative term go by without calling you on it.

Poor form, there.

That's fair, I'd already called them bland boring bastards collectively so wanted to add a couple more "b"s for Stipe himself but in reality there's nothing wrong with being bisexual or bald.

56 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Are we really doing rankings on a thread that’s effectively one massive ranking?

42 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Next up - ranking other people’s rankings of the ranking.

1. @MrHew

2. @Florian Saucer Attack

3. @mcshed

4. @lighthouse

5. @Tranquility of Solitude

9 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I would smite you lot into next week if I could...

1. @Hugh Jass posting Simpsons GIFs

2. @Hugh Jass's contributions to the resale crew 

3. @Hugh Jass referencing the Simpsons 

4. @Hugh Jass's enforcing of the Hurt/Heal rules

5. @Hugh Jassposting about gaming 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Blue Chicken said:

Campaigning is an important part of a democracy. So I'm just a chicken using my voice to say that for the sake of this forum's reputation let's get rid of that bland, bisexual, baldy, boring, bastard Stipe before it's too late.

57 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Poor form, there.

And personally could I add "baldy" to the list of unacceptable pejorative terms.

• Upvote 1