Hurt/Heal 2021 - Ultimate Headliners Edition!

Hugh Jass

1 hour ago, Mellotr0n said:

I feel sad for you that you don’t/can’t enjoy them, genuinely. 

Prog rock for bed wetters.

The Cure - 165 

Radiohead - 200 (-10)

The Rolling Stones - 140 

Stevie Wonder - 200

Blur - 140 

R.E.M. - 165 

David Bowie - 269

I didn't really enjoy Rolling Stones set. Felt like they were past their sell by date, though I got caught in a crush at the start of it that maybe soured my mood and influenced my opinion of the set.

Still surprised that they are currently joint last out of those 7 bands considering their incredible back catalogue.

10 minutes ago, found home in 2009 said:

I didn't really enjoy Rolling Stones set. Felt like they were past their sell by date, though I got caught in a crush at the start of it that maybe soured my mood and influenced my opinion of the set.

Still surprised that they are currently joint last out of those 7 bands considering their incredible back catalogue.

I loved every second of it. They were the first Pyramid headliner I ever saw at my first Glastonbury, in the company of my oldest friend, so that might have coloured it slightly for me, but all of my memories of that set are just pure joy. We were quite a distance back so there was plenty of room around us to dance which we made good use of.

I don’t get why people seem to want to influence people to vote in a negative way towards bands in a very strong remaining lineup ... if you don’t get them or like them just take the points off .... if there’s one that’s a clear outstanding one you like give them the positive votes ... it will finish and if you are bored that we have gone a day with no one voted out there are plenty of other threads to read ... it will work itself out in the end 

Edited by crazyfool1

11 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

And the last time you didn’t like it because they had got over 200 ... next time wow I can’t believe they have 150 .... and on we go ... 

Can't believe they made the top 10 to be honest, every day they are still alive shames this forum with their mediocrity. There are plenty of acts that I don't like that are still interesting so I understand why they've done well, REM are just meh. I mean they're fine I probably listen to them more than a few other acts but they're obviously not the best.

44 minutes ago, Blue Chicken said:

REM obviously.

Thought we lived in a democracy old son.. Can't just go.... I want Radiohead or rem to go today.. We could have saved weeks of doing this if we had just done that from the start 

Why not Blur.. Bowie... 

People amaze me and that's something old son 

5 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Thought we lived in a democracy old son.. Can't just go.... I want Radiohead or rem to go today.. We could have saved weeks of doing this if we had just done that from the start 

Why not Blur.. Bowie... 

People amaze me and that's something old son 

Campaigning is an important part of a democracy. So I'm just a chicken using my voice to say that for the sake of this forum's reputation let's get rid of that bland, bisexual, baldy, boring, bastard Stipe before it's too late.