Hurt/Heal 2021 - Ultimate Headliners Edition!

Hugh Jass

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Bit further back they jumped from 75 to 82 despite points being taken off them.

Kinda moot given they’ll be gone in a minute anyway.

Yeah I see that. But Losing My Hair fixed it and his fix was correct. Then you've docked them more points to sort a mistake that was already fixed. You're probably correct about it being moot mind you.

Something went wrong on page 98. The Cure jumped 12 points without anyone voting for them and as far as I can see that still hasn’t been altered? Stewards enquiry @Hugh Jass

EDIT: Just did a quick count through from that point and I think they should be on 125, not 135?

EDIT 2: The Cure are the example I’m using but a few scores seem to have changed. Pulp are higher than they should be too. Might be worth checking them all?

Edited by DareToDibble

4 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

It seems Ted Danson's Wig really really doesn't like Radiohead. 

I dont mind them. I was at 2 of the three so called legendary main stage nights. The first one was OK (though I've seen better). The last was (IMO) excruciating.

Its Abingdon I dont like. Dreadful place.

The Cure - 117 

Radiohead - 165

The Rolling Stones - 180

Stevie Wonder - 210

Blur - 175 

R.E.M. - 180 

David Bowie - 285

Pulp - 30 (+10)......glad to see people saw the light.. Thought this idiot would have gone ages ago lol 

30 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

I dont mind them. I was at 2 of the three so called legendary main stage nights. The first one was OK (though I've seen better). The last was (IMO) excruciating.

Its Abingdon I dont like. Dreadful place.

Ok, fair enough.

Nothing hits me like a Radiohead show does. That baseline in Exit Music may just be the best single live second I've ever witnessed at a festival. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Ok, fair enough.

Nothing hits me like a Radiohead show does. That baseline in Exit Music may just be the best single live second I've ever witnessed at a festival. 

Genuinely jealous - appreciate that it may well be my ears that are lacking. Lord knows I've tried over the years with them. It just sounds like Prog Rock to me.