Hurt/Heal 2021 - Ultimate Headliners Edition!

Hugh Jass

47 minutes ago, waltere said:

@Hugh Jass you managed to @ the wrong account there, which if anything is even sadder, because it suggests that whoever it was created that account, and then went back and made another when they'd realised they'd missed out the extra 'a's

Spotters badge 👍

Have to agree - very sad to go to all that effort just to downvote The Killers.  Methinks someone is worried they might actually win?

1 hour ago, circus92 said:

Spotters badge 👍

Have to agree - very sad to go to all that effort just to downvote The Killers.  Methinks someone is worried they might actually win?

We do this game every year as a bit of a laugh. It’s not like there’s anything serious riding on it, so why someone would go to the trouble of setting up alt-accounts just to fuck with it beggars belief.

Some truly strange people out there.

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

so maybe im taking this a bit seriously posting at 530 am to make sure ive got my vote in for the day 😝

Think I need to set up a new account called "crazyfool1negator" to downvote R.E.M. by 10 points each day 😉

Just now, circus92 said:

Think I need to set up a new account called "crazyfool1negator" to downvote R.E.M. by 10 points each day 😉

#thereisnopattern  I only got negated when I took a 5 day break recently ... I was going to ask if I could use my 50 points in 1 go when I returned 🙂 

The Killers – 151

The Cure - 130

Radiohead - 170

Arcade Fire - 110

The Rolling Stones - 165 

Beyoncé - 125  (-10)

Stevie Wonder - 186

Blur - 211

R.E.M. - 190

David Bowie - 255 

Pulp - 117