Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

2 hours ago, Miyn said:

Is there space at Latitude? I've got a ticket so I'd love them to play, but it feels like they've announced the majority of the lineup by now, so I'd be ecstatic but suprised to see them announced. I don't think they'll play Latitude, but if they are, you can bet I'll be down the front.

Well,  I think the obilisk stage on friday it looks like there are 8 acts and on Saturday and Sunday there are 7 acts so it would be possible that there is space. Don't know, 

There is also the waterfront stage which isn't yet programmed.  Last year that's where Damon Albarn played and that was announced a few weeks before the festival (although it was just him and a piano so not a big setup on a small stage).

16 minutes ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

Well,  I think the obilisk stage on friday it looks like there are 8 acts and on Saturday and Sunday there are 7 acts so it would be possible that there is space. Don't know, 

There is also the waterfront stage which isn't yet programmed.  Last year that's where Damon Albarn played and that was announced a few weeks before the festival (although it was just him and a piano so not a big setup on a small stage).

The Damon show was very much a more rounded band performance — there were two percussionists! 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, stereodista said:

The Damon show was very much a more rounded band performance — there were two percussionists! 

Ahh okay, I watched half a song from the other far away bridge so couldn't really see. If it was the same set up as the tour then there would have been a few people on stage because he had several backing singers as well. 

7 minutes ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

Ahh okay, I watched half a song from the other far away bridge so couldn't really see. If it was the same set up as the tour then there would have been a few people on stage because he had several backing singers as well. 

Yeah, it differed a bit from one leg of the tour to the next, but that one was with a fairly decent-sized ensemble.