Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

17 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

I’d just hope for someone to get booked I’d be more interested in seeing personally. On merit they have every reason to be booked. I’d just rather it was someone else.

If you liked everyone on the bill it would make the clash situation horrendous!

5 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Stereophonics have released 8 albums since they last played and 5 of them went number 1. Yet they havent returned, your point?

Stereophonic would be an entirely understandable booking. I wouldn’t go and see them but that isn’t how the line up is decided.

56 minutes ago, Little Andy said:

All the clashfinders now have Jamie T on Saturday and Charli XCX on Sunday. At least one had them the opposite way round, before. Did some new info or rumour come in on either of them? 

There was something posted saying Charli is "closing" JP, which led to a debate on whether that means closing for the day (headlining Sat) or closing for the year (headlining Sun).

FWIW I'd say closing means Sunday, not just closing up for the night.

Just now, Simsy said:

There was something posted saying Charli is "closing" JP, which led to a debate on whether that means closing for the day (headlining Sat) or closing for the year (headlining Sun).

FWIW I'd say closing means Sunday, not just closing up for the night.

Ah right. That's not new information, but I agree it's ambiguous.

47 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Supergrass easy.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Supergrass, but Fontaines are bang in their pomp at this moment. 

Bonobo on West Holts would be a great party, and if Bridges comes out with Khraungbin up the Park it'll be unreal.

The mother of all clashes, it can't happen 😉

4 minutes ago, Franco Baresi said:

I'm really looking forward to seeing Supergrass, but Fontaines are bang in their pomp at this moment. 

Bonobo on West Holts would be a great party, and if Bridges comes out with Khraungbin up the Park it'll be unreal.

The mother of all clashes, it can't happen 😉

A lot of that is pure guesswork at the moment so you don’t have to worry about the likes of Fontaines clashing just yet. 

Bonobo, Khruangbin and possibly even Supergrass though all look pretty locked in to their slots on that clashfinder, so you might be shit out of luck with them…

12 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

I'm really hoping Supergrass are bumped to 3rd down on Other. Subbing feels like a big slot at this stage

Yeah, I was wondering why Supergrass were expected to have such a high up slot as well, although they continue into Foals nicely, thought there would be a grime/hip-hop artist to break all the indie and rock up