Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

13 minutes ago, nikkic said:

I wonder if The Other stage headliner is on the main poster, or if there's a left field surprise in store. 

My mate is convinced it's the Prodigy. They were not on the poster cos they didnt announce their return & tour for a few days. Now that's sold, they'll be on.

I think he's talking shite, but...

1 minute ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

My mate is convinced it's the Prodigy. They were not on the poster cos they didnt announce their return & tour for a few days. Now that's sold, they'll be on.

I think he's talking shite, but...

Yeah, personally can't see that at all.

The tour feels like a "test the new live show and new music" kinda deal, before signing up to bigger things next year assuming it goes well.

18 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Yeah, personally can't see that at all.

The tour feels like a "test the new live show and new music" kinda deal, before signing up to bigger things next year assuming it goes well.

You see it the same way I do. 1st time without Keith. Smaller venues on the tour. A 100% prodigy crowd.  Makes sense to ease yourself in. I'm going to their gig in Leeds, so I'd miss them for Macca if they did Saturday. 

Sunday though? I'd be there.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

8 hours ago, stereodista said:

They’re on the main poster. 

Megan Thee Stallion?

Although that said, despite their music being completely different, would they really stick 3 of the prominent female artists on the first poster all up against each other in Saturday headliner slots? Hmm..

Just now, Toto Schillaci said:

One of our group is really hoping for Alanis to be added to the final poster. Any chance it could happen?

I doubt it cause of her tour schedule. I think the best to expect is a guest spot like this for one song if it even happened. If she had 2 days off during the weekend I could see it, but it would be 4 in a row at that point even if it was just an hour.

2 minutes ago, Toto Schillaci said:

One of our group is really hoping for Alanis to be added to the final poster. Any chance it could happen?

Nah she only has the Sunday free and it very much looks like a rest day rather than room for another gig. No real reason she wouldn’t be on the first poster. Best we can hope for is an appearance with Olivia it seems.

Is there space at Latitude? I've got a ticket so I'd love them to play, but it feels like they've announced the majority of the lineup by now, so I'd be ecstatic but suprised to see them announced. I don't think they'll play Latitude, but if they are, you can bet I'll be down the front.

• Like 1