Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

39 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

Haven’t been keeping up. Do we have Lorde down as Saturday Other headliner? 

It's purely based on a guess - she's more likely subbing or 3rd down Pyramid but difficult to know who's taking that Other headline saturday slot.

• Thanks 1

Any idea where Jamie Webster might be playing?

If that last clashfinder prediction is anything to go by, I'm gonna be sprinting between Park and Pyramid on the Friday 3 times... 

I jest, of course, but how long would it take at a fast walking pace (I naturally walk ridiculously fast and get mocked by mates), 17 mins?

36 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

If that last clashfinder prediction is anything to go by, I'm gonna be sprinting between Park and Pyramid on the Friday 3 times... 

I jest, of course, but how long would it take at a fast walking pace (I naturally walk ridiculously fast and get mocked by mates), 17 mins?

He’s playing Leftfield 

4 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

Half an hour

8 hours ago, incident said:

Yep. Even if someone does walk ridiculously fast - the route isn't. Can't walk fast when you're constantly adjusting to avoid crashing into people.

Yeh I was being very ambitious. Some sacrifices will have to be made. That line up and set times needs to hurry up.

The ordering all looks correct, apart from Wet Leg being on so early which seems a bit off to me given how big they are now and in comparison to the size of bands who usually play that low down the Park (Georgia, Mattiel and Jessie Buckley in ‘19) but we shall see.

That’s a stacked day at the Park regardless - wouldn’t look out if place as the main stage lineup at a mid-sized festival. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/21/2022 at 10:05 AM, zeppelin said:

Don't worry, there are dozens of us!

(Depending on who's on West Holts at the time...)

There will be a lot more. Enthusiasm (or lack of) on Efests is generally a very bad predictor of crowd size.

19 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Macca’s actually done things of interest in the last 10 years.

Oh behave. I’m not going to lower myself to argue with you. That is the beauty of the festival. People like different music. I like Elbow and have never heard of Doja Cat but you will never hear me slagging other artists off. 

Edited by westholtschic