Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Can I just say tho aside from my nit picks I’d be happy with some of those running orders. Not horrendously clashy for me!

Agreed - definitely not too bad i'm interested to see what its like once a few slots like Olivia Rodrigo are sorted.

Wishful thinking from me perhaps but really can't see Glass Animals on JP headline, 3rd/2nd other much more suited now i think

On 5/7/2022 at 10:50 AM, Matt42 said:

Friday

Pyramid: Billie Eilish // Doja Cat // TBA // Olivia Rodrigo // Crowded House // Rufus Wainwright // Ukrainian Choir

Other: Foals // Wolf Alice // Supergrass // Blossoms // St Vincent // Griff // Sleaford Mods // Happy Mondays

West Holts: Little Simz // Bonobo // Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 // Greentea Peng

John Peel: Primal Scream // Four Tet // The Jesus and Mary Chain // Rina Sawayama // Pinkpantheress

Park: Phoebe Bridgers (night) // Arlo Parks // Khruangbin // Confidence Man

Acoustic: Robert Plant and Alison Krauss

I'm sorry Matt if Friday turns out like that I'll be fuming, the only four headliners I want to see all on at the same time! I sincerely, and with all due respect hope you've got this wrong.

2 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

I'm sorry Matt if Friday turns out like that I'll be fuming, the only four headliners I want to see all on at the same time! I sincerely, and with all due respect hope you've got this wrong.

Well Billie, Foals, Little Simz and Primal are all pretty much confirmed for Friday… 

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Kacey won’t be above Megan, Megan is waaaay bigger than Kacey. She was 5th down for 2020 (we think) so if anything they will trade places. Due to the country background a lot of people in the UK (who don’t follow country at all) won’t have a clue who she is.

Think Olivia is too low. But her third down the other in the slot billie had isn’t that crazy… but I’d be shocked if she isn’t on the pyramid. 

I agree about Megan, i originally had that but then swapped them round because all the clashes it created didn't make sense to me but then again I don't think the festival organisers care as much as me about clashes!

I put Olivia in that position because I've noticed they've started to put big pop acts in that slot a bit more rather than guitarey bands (Sigrid, Billie Eilish), and I thought Blossoms, IDLES and Sam Fender are all a bit men with guitars. Just thought that the Pyramid is all a bit stacked too (didn't even think about Paolo nutini being on there!) so can see someone big like her moving over to Other from Pyramid.

26 minutes ago, Little Andy said:

Phoebe Bridgers is my favourite new artist I've discovered from the Spotify playlist, but I'm starting to resign to her clashing with Friday or Saturday headliners. Shame she can't do Sunday, where I may still need a headliner.

On her poster she is down for two days at Glastonbury so she could be playing twice. 

2 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

Educated guesses but still probably got it completely wrong. Enjoy the clashes everyone!image.thumb.png.f41de982ccc324537966ec2fed2da811.png

image.thumb.png.4d7695a92e22ed2d8fc68f6beaad99d1.png

image.thumb.png.74846d844c692c4a4444bd042c5403ea.png

https://clashfinder.com/s/gberry22

Wolf Alice > Roisin M > Four Tet > Simbi would be some run for the Friday, would also mean I'd have to be pretty lively to get from Pyramid to JP then back to WH but I'm up for the challenge. 

3 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

Educated guesses but still probably got it completely wrong. Enjoy the clashes everyone!image.thumb.png.f41de982ccc324537966ec2fed2da811.png

Self Esteem into easy life *drools*. That Pet Shop Boys and Charli clash is absolutely devastating. I'm gonna be going PSB whatever the case as I've seen Charli about 3/4 times now and never seen PSB but I'd love to see the new Charli material 

Some horrible looking clashes for me in all predictions so far. I know the volume of things I'd love to see makes it inevitable but yep I can't wait to get the actual line up to see just how many horror clashes I am dealing with. 

clashes are going to be a killer. looks like ill be missing the majority of the following: Pheobe Bridgers, Confidence Man, Roishin murphy, TLC, bonobo, mitski, the avalanches, caribou, fotaines, holly humberstone. bruh

2 hours ago, Little Andy said:

Phoebe Bridgers is my favourite new artist I've discovered from the Spotify playlist, but I'm starting to resign to her clashing with Friday or Saturday headliners. Shame she can't do Sunday, where I may still need a headliner.

I'm in exactly the same boat. If she is headlining the park then it's such a shame it isn't on Sunday. That would have been perfect for me. Really need her to play twice (Sat & Sun) with one performance being in the day!

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

Some horrible looking clashes for me in all predictions so far. I know the volume of things I'd love to see makes it inevitable but yep I can't wait to get the actual line up to see just how many horror clashes I am dealing with. 

1 hour ago, zeppelin said:

God, actual times can't come soon enough. Some of these predictions are giving me hellish clashes. 

29 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

clashes are going to be a killer. looks like ill be missing the majority of the following: Pheobe Bridgers, Confidence Man, Roishin murphy, TLC, bonobo, mitski, the avalanches, caribou, fotaines, holly humberstone. bruh

Hopefully bringing expectations down with clashfinders like this will make the set times coming out a nice surprise! I think it's best to expect the worst to avoid disappointment 🙂 clashes are an inevitability with glastonbury

For me on these, sunday (as for most) has the awful headliner clash, then saturday has like 5 acts around 8-10pm i want to see and then Friday is fine. Hopefully it turns out a bit more spread out for me!

8 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

Not too bad for me if I was just staying on the main stages which tbh I am sure I won't be.

Fri: Inhaler > Wet Leg > Dry Cleaning > Doja Cat > Little Simz/Billie Eilish

Sat: Megan Thee Stallion > Kacey Musgraves > Celeste > Joy Crookes > Burna Boy > The Avalanches > Lorde

Sun: Amyl & The Sniffers > Diana Ross > Olivia Rodrgio > Sam Fender > Kendrick Lamar

46 minutes ago, stanh said:

Sun: Diana Ross > Olivia Rodrgio > Sam Fender > Kendrick Lamar

I mean this is a holy run and a half. Who would have the set of the day? Hard to call.

Drivers Licence could be the moment of the festival? Or would it be a huge Diana singalong? A Sam Fender anthem or a legendary Kendrick set? Can’t call.

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I mean this is a holy run and a half. Who would have the set of the day? Hard to call.

Drivers Licence could be the moment of the festival? Or would it be a huge Diana singalong? A Sam Fender anthem or a legendary Kendrick set? Can’t call.

Honestly so hard to tell, just shows what a stacked line-up we have this year. But I have to agree, that run of acts is beyond strong - and will make for a pretty iconic day regardless if it pans out that way, but as you and others have said, I reckon that Olivia will be a pyramid act

Friday
Py: <<Ukrainian Choir>> / Rufus Wainwright / Crowded House / Robert Plant & Alison Krauss / Wolf Alice / Doja Cat / Billie Eilish
Ot: << Happy Mondays >> / Sleaford Mods / Griff / St Vincent / Olivia Rodrigo / Blossoms / Supergrass / Foals
WH: ??? / ??? / Greentea Peng / Gabriels / Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 / TLC / Bonobo / Little Simz
JPT: English Teacher / <<PinkPanteress>> / <<Yard Act>> / Self Esteem / Inhaler / Girl in Red / The Jesus and Mary Chain / Four Tet / Primal Scream
Pa: <<Katy J Pearson>> / <<Audiobooks>> / Warmduscher / Sampa The Great / Confidence Man / Cate Le Bon / Wet Leg / Khrungabin / Phoebe Bridgers

Saturday
Py: ??? / ??? / <<Paolo Nutini>> / Megan Thee Stallion / Haim / Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds / Paul McCartney
Ot: <<The Lathums>> / Skunk Anasie / Metronomy / First Aid Kit / <<Editors>> / Glass Animals / Burna Boy / Lorde
WH: ??? / ??? / ??? / Tems / Celeste / Ghetts / Jessie Ware / Leon Bridges
JPT: ??? / <<Pip Blom>> / Beabadoobee / <<Snail Mail>> / Black Midi / Declan McKenna / Sigrid / Mitski / <<Jamie T>>
Pa: << Nilufer Yanya>> / <<Mattiel>> / <<Porridge Radio>> / Dry Cleaning / <<Special Guests>> / Squid / The Avalanches / Big Thief / Caribou

Sunday
Py: Herbie Hancock / Angelique Kidjo / Kacey Musgraves / Dianna Ross / Elbow / Sam Fender / Kendrick Lamar
Ot: ??? / <<Lianne La Havas>> / Easy Life / Amyl and the Snifers / Courtney Barnett  / IDLES / Years & Years / Pet Shop Boys
WH: ??? / ??? / Emma-Jean Thackray / Koffee / Nubya Garcia / Snarky Puppy / Nightmares on Wax / Bicep
JPT: ??? / Yves Tumor and it’s Band / ??? / Turnstile / <<Special Guests>> / Clairo / Roisin Murphy / Charli XCX
Pa: <<Faye Webster>> / <<Sunflower Bean>> / <<Soccer Mommy>> / Joy Crookes / Holly Humberstone / Jarv Is… / Arlo Parks / Fontaines DC

https://clashfinder.com/s/g22pred

Edited by the wonderwhy

1 minute ago, the wonderwhy said:

Friday
Py: <<Ukrainian Choir>> / Rufus Wainwright / Crowded House / Robert Plant & Alison Krauss / Wolf Alice / Doja Cat / Billie Eilish
Ot: << Happy Mondays >> / Sleaford Mods / Griff / St Vincent / Olivia Rodrigo / Blossoms / Supergrass / Foals
WH: ??? / ??? / Greentea Peng / Gabriels / Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 / TLC / Bonobo / Little Simz
JPT: English Teacher / <<PinkPanteress>> / <<Yard Act>> / Self Esteem / Inhaler / Girl in Red / The Jesus and Mary Chain / Four Tet / Primal Scream
Pa: <<Katy J Pearson>> / <<Audiobooks>> / Warmduscher / Sampa The Great / Confidence Man / Cate Le Bon / Wet Leg / Khrungabin / Phoebe Bridgers

Saturday
Py: ??? / ??? / <<Paolo Nutini>> / Megan Thee Stallion / Haim / Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds / Paul McCartney
Ot: <<The Lathums>> / Skunk Anasie / Metronomy / First Aid Kit / <<Editors>> / Glass Animals / Burna Boy / Lorde
JPT: ??? / <<Pip Blom>> / Beabadoobee / <<Snail Mail>> / Black Midi / Declan McKenna / Sigrid / Mitski / Jamie T
Pa: << Nilufer Yanya>> / <<Mattiel>> / <<Porridge Radio>> / Dry Cleaning / <<Special Guests>> / Squid / The Avalanches / Big Thief / Caribou

Sunday
Py: Herbie Hancock / Angelique Kidjo / Kacey Musgraves / Dianna Ross / Elbow / Sam Fender / Kendrick Lamar
Ot: ??? / <<Lianne La Havas>> / Easy Life / Amyl and the Snifers / Courtney Barnett  / IDLES / Years & Years / Pet Shop Boys
WH: ??? / ??? / Emma-Jean Thackray / Koffee / Nubya Garcia / Snarky Puppy / Nightmares on Wax / Bicep
JPT: ??? / Yves Tumor and it’s Band / ??? / Turnstile / <<Special Guests>> / Clairo / Roisin Murphy / Charli XCX
Pa: <<Faye Webster>> / <<Sunflower Bean>> / <<Soccer Mommy>> / Joy Crookes / Holly Humberstone / Jarv Is… / Arlo Parks / Fontaines DC

Your Friday would make me very happy.

image.thumb.png.37aa21607f4192fed9cd47816f7bb734.png

16 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Friday

Saturday
JPT: ??? / <<Pip Blom>> / Beabadoobee / <<Snail Mail>> / Black Midi / Declan McKenna / Sigrid / Mitski / <<Jamie T>>

Sunday

I think Declan McKenna is a bit bigger than that slot

I don't have a ticket but this thread is an absolute goldmine for recommendations, especially for someone who hasn't got the time (got a two yr old and a newborn) to stay up to date. It helps me narrow my sights when you have similar Clashfinder ladders because there's just too many people to check out!

Thanks everyone for that!