Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

30 minutes ago, gfa said:

Just seen someone has updated their prediction clashfinder so i've revived this thread.

That Saturday sub time ruins me - so many acts I want to see at once!

https://clashfinder.com/s/g22pred/?user=gfa&

What's the info on Caribou? For some reason I assumed efests had nailed him down as headlining a stage on the saturday to clash with Macca which I was gutted about... but is that not the case?

3 minutes ago, FrancisH said:

What's the info on Caribou? For some reason I assumed efests had nailed him down as headlining a stage on the saturday to clash with Macca which I was gutted about... but is that not the case?

Don't think there's any, some people seem to think he's headlining The Park. Still mostly a guessing game for some acts I assume.

4 minutes ago, FrancisH said:

He was on The Park in 2020 and I don't think we have any reason to believe he's not this year (most likely headlining).

Not sure why whoever created this clashfinder has put him subbing WH but this is all just a bit of fun at this point. 

1 minute ago, zeppelin said:

He was on The Park in 2020 and I don't think we have any reason to believe he's not this year (most likely headlining).

Not sure why whoever created this clashfinder has put him subbing WH but this is all just a bit of fun at this point. 

Mostly because I want Mitski to do it instead 😄 

He will probably be going back in that slot next one I do. 

5 minutes ago, Miyn said:

Who are they predicting the Special Guests to be on Saturday and Sunday? Depending on who they are, it would definitely influence who I'd see that weekend.

Nothing but wild speculation at the moment.

Arcade Fire fit the profile of an act who could show up...

4 minutes ago, Miyn said:

Who are they predicting the Special Guests to be on Saturday and Sunday? Depending on who they are, it would definitely influence who I'd see that weekend.

Jack White, the war on drugs and LCD all have gigs in England right after Glastonbury. SO could be any combination of them

Matt will tell you it's Harry Styles though 

1 minute ago, Miyn said:

LCD Soundsystem, Arcade Fire, Harry Styles, 1975, Green Day have all been rumoured from what I've been reading on here.

Doubt we'd know 100% until a couple days before. 

28 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

I think it makes sense for him to headline the Park, though it feels like there are a lot of contenders for the Park headline spots - (Mitski, Big Thief, Fontaines, Phoebe Bridgers, Khruangbin, Caribou) but hardly any contenders for West Holts sub spots. I think that's probably why they've put Caribou there.

I had Leon Bridges penned as a West Holt sub Saturday but with Little Simz headlining Friday he's probably the Saturday headliner. Makes a bit of an opening for the Saturday sub and can't see who could do it... Caribou would really work, but he'd also work as Park headliner. Could see someone like Roisín Murphy or Jessie Ware working maybe?

Edited by Acid_Haze

21 minutes ago, Miyn said:

I am intending the Park slot to be Arcade Fire and the John Peel one to be The 1975, but I have deliberately not referred to any particular acts to leave things up to people's imaginations :) 

9 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

I think it makes sense for him to headline the Park, though it feels like there are a lot of contenders for the Park headline spots - (Mitski, Big Thief, Fontaines, Phoebe Bridgers, Khruangbin, Caribou) but hardly any contenders for West Holts sub spots. I think that's probably why they've put Caribou there.

Partly this, partly personal preference.