Stage Predictions 2022: For real this time

dentalplan

Is there any info/educated guesses on what day Primal Scream will play? Hoping they aren't on the Sunday against Bicep and Kendrick. I really don't think they require a closing slot on a stage honestly, but that's just my opinion. I'd be fine seeing them before sundown.

4 minutes ago, TownesMR said:

Is there any info/educated guesses on what day Primal Scream will play? Hoping they aren't on the Sunday against Bicep and Kendrick. I really don't think they require a closing slot on a stage honestly, but that's just my opinion. I'd be fine seeing them before sundown.

If it's the same place as 2020, they'll be headlining the John Peel stage and I doubt they'll be going up against McCartney. 

54 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Sunday night makes the most sense for Primal Scream as there's no real rock/indie offering on any of the main stages.

As someone who wants to see Primal Scream, Bicep, and Kendrick equally, that'll have me thinking up until the last second to make the decision 

10 minutes ago, TownesMR said:

As someone who wants to see Primal Scream, Bicep, and Kendrick equally, that'll have me thinking up until the last second to make the decision 

likewise that's a horrific clash , throw Reef in there somewhere as well for good measure to really mess with me 

Bicep/Kenny could be 2022’s ultimate clash for me. There’s always one. Both will be special. I kind of think Kenny will be an ‘occasion’ and Bicep a ’moment’. Meaning Kenny will be a set you’ll want to be at to say you were there. Bicep will bring the vibes. Which to end the festival on may well come down to how I’m feeling on the night. I certainly can’t call it right now. 

19 hours ago, Tuna said:

This is a weird thing to happen. Everyone has picked up on it because it's weird. 

Its literally not. It would say 24-26 if she wasnt playing Birmingham on sunday

i’d be willing to bet £10 to charity she is only playing friday or saturday on a main stage, not both. (If she plays a main stage on one day and bbc introducing for 10 mins on another, and nothing else, then im not counting that. Im also not counting a guest appearance during another artists set). 

Edited by Memory Man

5 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

Its literally not. It would say 24-26 if she wasnt playing Birmingham on sunday

i’d be willing to bet £10 to charity she is only playing friday or saturday on a main stage, not both. (If she plays a main stage on one day and bbc introducing for 10 mins on another, and nothing else, then im not counting that. Im also not counting a guest appearance during another artists set)

Why aren’t you counting this? It’s the most likely outcome imo

Just now, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Why would someone put a guest appearance with someone on their tour dates?

Yeah, if her tour dates do mean two appearances then it’s gonna be two major slots on the top five stages imo - not some secret set on a tiny stage or guest appearance. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

unsure if its been said, i scrolled back a few pages but saw nothing

any ideas on where and when sleaford mods might play? unsure what they're like in terms of size of late but rediscovered them after seeing them on the poster

Played The Park last time so probably Other stage or JP this time. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

unsure if its been said, i scrolled back a few pages but saw nothing

any ideas on where and when sleaford mods might play? unsure what they're like in terms of size of late but rediscovered them after seeing them on the poster

They’re great.  So last time they played the subbed The Park.  Not sure they’ve massively increased in size since then so personally expecting maybe subbing/3rd JP

• Upvote 1

On 3/12/2022 at 11:02 AM, MaxPower said:

Why aren’t you counting this? It’s the most likely outcome imo

Because the argument was that she’s playing 2 main stages across 2 days, and i dont think she is doing that at all. Her main stage slot will be one of either fri or sat, not both - in my opinion of course.

Edited by Memory Man